Suggestion about the wireless switch update

elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
edited March 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
So in the easter thread @SirKewberth made he said something about a wireless switch update to turn a cannon or so on and off from a dustance, but i wanna suggest another thing for it:

Wireless laser: when someone hits this the machine tied to it will turn on

Wireless invisible plate: when standing on this the cannon activates, as the name says it cannot been seen

Invisible plate: same as above here but visible

Switch: just a normal switch you have to press on to turn on the thing tied to it

Timer block: you put this on the switch and it counts down everytime the switch is activated and when it turns on 0 the switch deactivates again

Wireless gate: when using the switch this door opens, basically it looks just like the porticullis doorskin but instead on a portal its just a gate

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    @SirKewberth and @CosmicCow did you read this?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We have some similar ideas already... I think you will be happy with the update when it's ready. But it will be after the easter update.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

We have some similar ideas already... I think you will be happy with the update when it's ready. But it will be after the easter update.

Alright thnx for the reply, just wanted to know you read em ^^

This can eventually be closed
This discussion has been closed.