Easter Pack + Roadmap

Comments

• Wait?! Pack Season Ended meaning this is last bunnyzilla of the years,no bunnyzilla anymore? (*゚ロ゚)!!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Event Pack season ending - as in there’s no holidays until Halloween which is far out.
  • Fom some strange reason, i don’t get what will be in the Wireless Switch thing. And one more thing, when will it release?
  • O my gawd I didn't think about this O_O! If they are a placeable decoration I will hoard MORE EGGS....than the 1st place winner in the comp. I need the eggs in my life. I saw cubits and forgot about how beautiful eggs are.
  • OwO so curious about how that wireless switch works ! cant wait >:D
  • :O:! Excitements!!
  • Hype!!
    Also the wireless switch looks interesting!
  • YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    lucaaa795 said:

Well rich people could still "buy their way to the top"
    Maybe you could make them tradeable AFTER the egg hunt ends?

I don't think this will be as much of a concern as its not a highest number contest like previous years.. it's different. Just trying to change it up so its not the same thing every year. So yeah, for some players maybe they can see this as a way to earn cubits to buy more packs or something if people are looking to buy eggs. Also consider that not everyone has the same amount of play time and collect eggs, so leaving the trading option open leaves more flexibility.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    NoeNt said:

Nice to see this happen! ;)Is there a new item we can receive if we hunt eggs or umbrella still?

All will be revealed in time!
  • omg bunnyzilla is back dat fat bunny
    xD
  • Can't wait :O
  • Exited for pack, hope all goes smoothly
  • Cant wait for new easter stuff! and I might just end up eating the eggs '^'
  • My Suggestion:
    To Devs. After Pack Season Ended Yoy Can Make A Monthly Event To Maintain The Cc Entertaining Until the Halloween

Also We Will Have A Ram Week?
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

I don't think this will be as much of a concern as its not a highest number contest like previous years.. it's different. Just trying to change it up so its not the same thing every year. So yeah, for some players maybe they can see this as a way to earn cubits to buy more packs or something if people are looking to buy eggs. Also consider that not everyone has the same amount of play time and collect eggs, so leaving the trading option open leaves more flexibility.
    Heh ok.
    I wonder though..If its not highest number nor a raffle .What is it? O.o
    I reckon they'll be a race theme with it.
    Quickest amount found in a certiant (official) realm wins, and the eggs being 'useless' as they said.

As this means people with less time, still have the oppertunity?
  • EDlTlON said:

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Heh ok.
    I wonder though..If its not highest number nor a raffle .What is it? O.o
    I reckon they'll be a race theme with it.
    Quickest amount found in a certiant (official) realm wins, and the eggs being 'useless' as they said.

As this means people with less time, still have the oppertunity?
    Or maybe it's something like. Get 1,000 eggs to acheive this item! kinda thing.
  • Yeah Alex I agree with that aswell :p
  • lucaaa795 said:

My guess is an easter raffle using the eggs. Or a big public event where we all place our eggs in a basket in the town center or something to unlock certain things this easter.
  • An egg currency or something...
    * Trade eggs for this limited item / hat
    * Sell this egg to the farmer and get 50rc
    Sort of like that?
  • So happy this competetion has been fixed and isn't a total waste of time now. By that I mean people cant cheat using texture bugs, special programs now, etc. The past two years have been almost nothing but cheaters at the very top. I collected eggs daily and BARELY made it to the top 50 last year. I was like 48th or something with almost 12.7k. So you see, it is possible to get high up without cheating, but it should take time and take real effort. I remember the first year where some dude had like 39k eggs or some crazy number. Yeah... he was cheating, and made it very obvious. That type of cheating discouraged me the first year. And i'm sure the same thing discouraged many last year. Happy this year we will have real players doing this. Not cheaters that are cubit-thirsty!

Also, Thank you devs.
    I really do appreciate this fix.
  • i hope eggs become like a plasm thing, not another contest :c
  • I'm still waiting for a mining cart XD
  • cosmic i allways wach ur creator stodio on yt ur making the halloween items can u every thingel thing u do in the wirrles update and the easter update u video theme please?
    Just curious, does the egg hunt have to be put through the App Store, google play store, etc. everytime it goes on?
  • flamerockflamerock Member
    edited March 2018
    I don't like the idea that you can pick up and sell eggs if it's most eggs wins, this means that it would be a pay to win and the rich Qbees would win.
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited March 2018
    This wireless update will sky rocket adventure maps/puzzles.

Thank you devs!

BUNNYZILLA!!!!
    lucaaa795 said:

U said:

Just curious, does the egg hunt have to be put through the App Store, google play store, etc. everytime it goes on?

Since it's a major update with hats, pack and the hunt yes it will most probably be a new update that will be put in the stores.
    I just meant the egg hunt part.
  • Flamerock said:

I don't like the idea that you can pick up and sell eggs if it's most eggs wins, this means that it would be a pay to win and the rich Qbees would win.

Well, it depends on the price of the eggs and what the egg hunt prizes are this year. If the umbrellas come back then there's not much point to buy eggs when you can just go and buy an umbrella.
  • So the eggs have a block range to be visible?