Why!??

Still doing my best to the poem.still didnt win,Still doin my best to the building contesr...didnt win!;-; i always have fate but it fades...i was rlly trying my best to get that Halo('0') but didnt,making alot of efforts of my poem :(

Comments

• Be a bit more mature, and move forward.
    Don't let greed take over your weak soul.
  • There were more poems to be chosen and unfortunately yours didnt win.Just wait for another event and maybe space will pick you as winner
  • Tettt said:

rip i didnt win too... and i thought my poem was above par...
    i think i should have written a real love poem though.

Yeah :(((( R.I.P favorite halo ;-; i just want it :(
  • Tettt said:

end up some people whose sentence structure didnt even make sense won... weird...

Yeah right :(
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Tettt said:

rip i didnt win too... and i thought my poem was above par...
    i think i should have written a real love poem though.

I very muched enjoyed the chicks that sing actually it was one of my finalists
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Dont even think about being sad about losing... i participated now in quit a lot of events and i never literally never won anything, just try again and maybe youll win one day
  • QbirdQbird Member
    Tettt said:

end up some people whose sentence structure didnt even make sense won... weird...

No need to criticize winners just because you're not one of them.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Tettt said:

Did shakespeare have any sentence structure? No and he still got populair because it
  • QbirdQbird Member

Tettt said:

Did shakespeare have any sentence structure? No and he still got populair because it
    Two beers or not two beers
    -Shakesbeer
  • FaceMask said:

Still doing my best to the poem.still didnt win,Still doin my best to the building contesr...didnt win!;-; i always have fate but it fades...i was rlly trying my best to get that Halo('0') but didnt,making alot of efforts of my poem :(

Bro become older this is a game and the prizes are just code. They can spawn infinite halos if they wish. Just be more appreciative of these games. :)