Free RPG making tips ?

Hello there. Do you know any tools that could allow me to create rpgs, for free ? I don't wan't any trial versions of expensive programs, or have to crack them. Just looking for something free, most importantly that allows us to create our own sprites. Not sure that exists, but let me know if it does !
(ps : I don't know anythig about coding)

Comments

• LiteRary said:

Unfortunately there is no any app you can create game free. They have free trials but lt's for beginners and limited.

You should pay for creating game. Just not app, you should learn coding and etc. things.

lf you able to pay, my advices ; Unity (2d or 3d), Unreal Engine.

Be sure l'm one of those who wants to be developer. But my Computer and working place isn't enough to make that all.

Ask your parents, talk with them, maybe they can pay for you. Good luck.

Qbird said:

I don't wan't any trial versions of expensive programs, or have to crack them. Just looking for something free

• TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited February 2018
    Qbird said:

LiteRary said:

Unfortunately there is no any app you can create game free. They have free trials but lt's for beginners and limited.

You should pay for creating game. Just not app, you should learn coding and etc. things.

Be sure l'm one of those who wants to be developer. But my Computer and working place isn't enough to make that all.

Qbird said:

I don't wan't any trial versions of expensive programs, or have to crack them. Just looking for something free

There is a free forum maker called Proboards. Tons of people make rpgs on there. If you want, you could try it. However, even though you don't have to code, if you want to change how the forum looks you need to code a little to get really good designs. I know alot about how it works, if you want you could try that and I can do some of the code for you, or just you try it :)

Not sure if this is what you are looking for though. Just an idea.

Proboards is free, unless you want things like no ads or extra space.
  • Qbird said:

LiteRary said:

Qbird said:

There is a free forum maker called Proboards. Tons of people make rpgs on there. If you want, you could try it. However, even though you don't have to code, if you want to change how the forum looks you need to code a little to get really good designs. I know alot about how it works, if you want you could try that and I can do some of the code for you, or just you try it :)

When I mean RPG, I mean a real, solo game, not a forum; but thanks anyway, forums are always useful, I'll make one right away 0u0
  • Qbird said:

Qbird said:

LiteRary said:

Qbird said:

When I mean RPG, I mean a real, solo game, not a forum; but thanks anyway, forums are always useful, I'll make one right away 0u0
    Sowwy it wasn't what you wanted. Goodluck finding the right software or app :)
  • sorry man, but the only way to get good RPG making apps for free is joining the pirates e.e
  • Why not use Scratch? That is a free game making software. Check it out here.
  • Why not use Scratch? That is a free game making software. Check it out here.

Waaaaay too simple for an Rpg
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited February 2018
    Qbird said:

Why not use Scratch? That is a free game making software. Check it out here.

Waaaaay too simple for an Rpg
    You may wish to specify as to what type of rpg. "Rpg" is just a too broad a term nowadays.

This may be of some use..
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RPG_creation_software
    https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/five-free-game-development-tools-make-your-own-games/