Clan Update - Give Us Your Vote

Comments

• @SirKewberth
    @CosmicCow
    @Horus
    I think this needs a staff opinion
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Tbh id like to see a timer of how long the members have been in the clan for
    From days to weeks to months then months and weeks to years and months
    Or at least a timer that shows when a person was last active
  • edited February 2018
    Reusing Old Thread, Added More Ideas. Now lets get more opinions :P
    A comment with ideas, yes/no or even sharing this thread link would help a lot
  • I Hope They do clan Update,Think This will be useful to make CC Happier
  • hell yeah +1 amen
  • edited February 2018
    oh my! +100 xD more and much specific clan suggestion :)
    hoping that it will approve in future updates
    edit: can u kindly add clan family and enemy and some powers and permision to invite another clan for some events like pvp and bomb game.tnx
  • I agree 100% with this me being a clan owner I see how I could benefit from this
  • we need more ranks... i made a clan based on an anime i watched and the anime consists of 9 characters. imade each member a rank name. but am only able to use the first 5 members in the anime... more ranks would be nice to be able to add......
  • Yeah more ranks would be good that are buyable for clan xp. Our clan would like to have ranking names Novoce, servitore, assistente, milite, mercenario, guirriero, maestro then assassino

we need more ranks... i made a clan based on an anime i watched and the anime consists of 9 characters. imade each member a rank name. but am only able to use the first 5 members in the anime... more ranks would be nice to be able to add......

• I like the clan perk the most :D! I have a small clan not really for any other purpose than harvesting clan stones and this be great O_O!
  • +1
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    If clans got a update, they would probably get more money from me lol. Of course I support all of these.
    Ed said:

Tbh id like to see a timer of how long the members have been in the clan for
    From days to weeks to months then months and weeks to years and months
    Or at least a timer that shows when a person was last active

And I agree with Ed here.
  • Nice idea, could take quite long to code though.
    One thing that I will add, maybe it requires X amount of clan exp to add new ranks?
    Overall great idea!
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    A lot of good ideas here for us. And we do of course agree that the clan stuff could use an update/overhaul.
  • Yay!
  • KnyzeKnyze Member
    You have been heard my friend
  • jim04jim04 Member
    I co-lead with Teardrop and I'm loving these ideas, especially the clan sentry. But, how many extra ranks were you thinking? Another 3 was want I would imagine so that there is some more diversity with which rank can do what.
  • GOOD IDEA!!!!! Maybe also a guard sentry to put on mannequins and something like a harm wand and you can choose who can enter if they try they get killed by the harm wands
  • jim04 said:

I co-lead with Teardrop and I'm loving these ideas, especially the clan sentry. But, how many extra ranks were you thinking? Another 3 was want I would imagine so that there is some more diversity with which rank can do what.

Multiple ranks maybe a max of 15. Each rank would have it's own permissions that can be set by the top ranks or those with permissions
  • +1

I like it ITS MEGA hard to get order in my clan and thiers tons of members too i bet u all know how i feel i totaly agree with this
  • Been waiting for ages to do this .-.
  • Reviving This
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited June 2018

At least we know an update is somewhere out there, hopefully these ideas are added