Need to delete an account

Hi, I would like you to delete an account I created called FREE STUFF JUST ADD!!!!! Thank you.

Comments

• Maybe contact support, I don't think someone else could do it here ;)
  • The devs cannot delete accounts, I’ve asked them before, just leave it inactive.
  • The devs cannot delete accounts, I’ve asked them before, just leave it inactive.

This is a problem for me, because I need to create a second account but cannot.

But my friend said Sir Kewberth can?

Sir kewberth is an admin of the game lol

Sir kewberth is an admin of the game lol
    He didnt said sirkewberth is his friend btw
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

The devs cannot delete accounts, I’ve asked them before, just leave it inactive.

You can make a new account when the game gets updated again
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator

The devs cannot delete accounts, I’ve asked them before, just leave it inactive.

One of the few worthy reasons as to why name tags still exist.
    Simply change the accounts name.
    BJDware said:

But what if he needs a second account for something else? Like a mining account?
  • BJDware said:

But what if he needs a second account for something else? Like a mining account?
    Or just if he can't affor to buy one?

You can make a new account when the game gets updated again
    Oh thanks.
  • Tettt said:

gosh just dont be that OCD and create a new account...
    i dont think its just limited to 2 accounts on one device;-;

No I made 5 -_-
  • BJDware said:

It doesn't have a password

Tettt said:

No I made 5 -_-
    Doesnt that mean that you want to make a 6th account? XD
  • Tettt said:

No I made 5 -_-
    Doesnt that mean that you want to make a 6th account? XD
    Yes?...
  • I know how to delete your account. Just simply click on the question mark and click
    ''I want to sign out'' but only on your account you want to delete. Just type in your account you want to delete and press play and THEN click I want to sign out.
  • I know how to delete your account. Just simply click on the question mark and click
    ''I want to sign out'' but only on your account you want to delete. Just type in your account you want to delete and press play and THEN click I want to sign out.
    Just quit the game and click on the question mark and click ''I want to sign out''.
    Just quit the game and click on the question mark and click ''I want to sign out''.
    This wouldn't work because I have done this to MAKE this account and my main account isn't deleted