It would be so cool to bring bowling into the game!

What im about to suggest is gonna be my favourite suggestion, why not add bowling items and blocks into the game :D
Lets start:
Bowling ball ( added into the balls pack and/or bowling pack)
Bowling pins (when touched by a bowling ball they will dissapear)
Hollow blocks (When a ball gets in here it wont get out)(plaster Hollow blocks,wood hollow blocks etc.)
Reset pins bumper (when bumped by the owner all dissapeared pins in the realm will appear again)

Why not add some clothing items too?
Team clothing (a variety of shirts and pants of different bowling teams. Example: Strikeball)
Bowling mask (A bowling ball mask that completely covers your head! Help,my head got stuck!)
Pinhead (one pin on a qbee head,Please aim on the pin,not me!)

Comments

• How about a block you place like a seeker block except it’s bowling pins, and when you bump a bumper they turn into pins, and every time you bump it they go back up after being knocked down, and instead of hollow blocks, a gutter block where the ball travels back to the owner, also make the bowling balls only work if they r on slippery surfaces, like a new type of wood (cuz u know how bowling alleys r slippery for the balls to go fast)
  • How about a block you place like a seeker block except it’s bowling pins, and when you bump a bumper they turn into pins, and every time you bump it they go back up after being knocked down, and instead of hollow blocks, a gutter block where the ball travels back to the owner, also make the bowling balls only work if they r on slippery surfaces, like a new type of wood (cuz u know how bowling alleys r slippery for the balls to go fast)

Yea nice way of thinking :D
  • Flooks said:

How about a block you place like a seeker block except it’s bowling pins, and when you bump a bumper they turn into pins, and every time you bump it they go back up after being knocked down, and instead of hollow blocks, a gutter block where the ball travels back to the owner, also make the bowling balls only work if they r on slippery surfaces, like a new type of wood (cuz u know how bowling alleys r slippery for the balls to go fast)

Yea nice way of thinking :D
    Ty I would also like to see hockey pucks/ hockey incoperated into the game
  • Or when hit by the bowling ball, they fall down for 10 seconds or so and then reappear standing up.
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited February 2018
    I really love this idea mate! But one of the team names should be more like Qbee Strikers, to make it more CC related. I love it though!
  • Nice! +1