IS this illegal?

edited February 2018 in Help Requests
So one of my friend Assassinations built a shop called Eden Vending Realm and Mrs Alissa (changed name to Mr.Shiro) and say that they doesn't care and being rude and Mrs alissa co-operate with >Angelofsouls<

So can I ask? is the copying of the person shop/realm/etc. and the owner doesn't happy with it can we get the copycat getting ban? I have warned those that copying is bad already but they doesn't care please any moderator can you help me? they also said that they are not the rules but I know copying is bad.... If you want photo I got tons I will edit this and add tons of photo of it

Comments

• Copying builds just because they like it may not be a bad thing but if they are using it for scamming, which makes other think maybe assassinations owns it might be considered as a bad thing.
  • They using for prank like fake giveaway etc. And Assassination don't like it and Alissa aka shiro have no permission to copy the building
  • pranks or not. its still rude that they copied his place without consulting him. he spent ages on the vend realm, and to have someone go and completely copy his realm. without permission too. is wrong. i think that people who copy others realm layouts deserve a warning... i know a guy whos been known for copying official parcour realms to scam people in and hes been forced many times to either destroy them or have a admin nuke it. i think that should be enforced with people copying other players realms without permission from the original creator... its wrong to copy peoples realms and then use the attention that person wouldve gotten to your advantage. say that player x made a vend realm and now is getting lots of customers. and then player y comes, sees the realm, and completely copies player x's realm. ys realm wasnt his own creation. it was x's. he doesnt deserve to be able to keep the realm. its unfair. we need to be more strict on people copying others creations. its wrong to steal others creations and call them your own...
  • We are in works of doing a full rebuilding of the shop, the actual “copying” is part of the old shop design and might be a confussion.
  • believe its still the same check image

I don’t think they are using it for scamming.

I don’t think they are using it for scamming.
    yeah as long as they arent scamming, or purposely giving the original builder a bad rep then you cant really do much i believe
  • I got my friend Medd (which was me before xD ). As long as they have permission or harmless well I think yes
  • plagiarism sucks.... all you can do I guess is to put a info bumper to prove yours was build earlier..
  • Assassinations build this since 2016
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    as someone once said to me before on the subject. People will copy your work because it is good, they might not have the skills to design it themselves and in a way it is flattering that they think your build is so good they want to copy it.
    To avoid such a situation you just have to simply build something so complex and detailed they cannot copy it :P
  • They manage to copy it the time I first arrive at that realm but I have warned them so they twisted the building and add something more but it still look the same I might add the photo of comparation :3
  • They manage to copy it the time I first arrive at that realm but I have warned them so they twisted the building and add something more but it still look the same I might add the photo of comparation :3

No worries, I’ve already been hired to rebuild it, and i gurantee it will look a lot more different from Eden Vending Realm. Also, if you want to see my progress check the only wall that is different from the others.
  • Copying is the sincerest form of flattery :p