Levels

When we get to level 60, it's sad to see that when we build, craft or mine, we don't get any XP! So I think that when we reach level 60, we can still gain XP, and when new levels are added, the amount of XP we have gained translates into how many levels we level up so no XP goes to waste!

Comments

•   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    +1
  • Plus one! It is not fair just because I am a dedicated at building and playing that I lvl up fast, what is the point of lvls if there is no lvling. If it was only me I understand but a large portion of the CC population is at max lvl and are in a state of idle AGAIN. Need to move away from adding perks every lvl and just raise the lvl bar by ten every 2-3mnths with the occasional batch of perks thrown in.
  • I was afraid that when I get to level 60, that this would be my problem too. +1
  • I'm always coming up with the best ideas so Missilence can mooch off em and get CC famous </3

Just kidding, but this was something I always kinda hated, and I personally still think we should get our experience regardless of levels being around.

If levels followed the pattern they have been, I have a strong belief I would be about level 85 right now, being that miner dude everybody knows I am.

Anyways, consider it please. :) @SirKewberth @CosmicCow
  • Liberated said:

I'm always coming up with the best ideas so Missilence can mooch off em and get CC famous </3

Just kidding, but this was something I always kinda hated, and I personally still think we should get our experience regardless of levels being around.

If levels followed the pattern they have been, I have a strong belief I would be about level 85 right now, being that miner dude everybody knows I am.

Anyways, consider it please. :) @SirKewberth @CosmicCow </p>

It was a team effort >:0
  • +1 that happened to my friend who was lvl 50 for like a year before then new levels update
  • I be like lvl 220 by now lol.
  • wow! it was a better suggestion than making alt +1
  • Hm. I agree but it would also be nice if u could reach lvl 60, and then prestage making a new Set of lvls for you.. Such as Prestage Lvl 12 And Then when u reach the end of that u r are perestage 2. Kinda like CODWW2