Clan war option

FightersfightFightersfight Member
edited February 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Ok, first of all, there should be an option to have a clan war. Let's just get into why I want this idea, clans are blank, all it is, is spending 9k on some clanstone that you can just invite people to. It dosnt give any benefits, clans in other games such as survival, medieval and shooters have a reason, for survival, it's to stick together, build a tribe together and benefits you with seeing and knowing if your clan members are attacked. In medieval, they give bonuses to storage, a war option and you some times need certain strength to enter which shows it matters about strength. In shooters, there are events and buffs, it may help your xp and team battles ( Your team against another) In Cubic castles, Nothing, no buffs, no wars, it's just to stick together even when you can't go to the clan stone and tp to someone online and you have to friend them first. We could spice this up and bring clan wars, yet again there should be a option to go against other clans but basically the game generates some big terrain which after the timer finishes and war is declared, the online clan members will teleport. When the wars finished, the winning team will have a list of wars and if they were lost or won but they could also get clan xd and lvl the clan up or get buffs. For my other idea, BIG WAR!!!! Basically 2 villages generated and also a hq so it's 2 realms each and they have to take both the village and HQ! Winner gets bigger buffs and more xp. There can also be like a 100c reward for people who attended and then the person with the most kills gets more c, and the 2nd and the 3rd except less c. There can be some c storage in the clan stone which no one can take c out just put in c and they can use that c to buy wands cheaper and combat stuff or higher ranks and some of that can be taken to the other team like 2k c from their team towards the other team, I'm talking big with clanstone c like 10k c stored or a lot. My third idea (I know much won't like it) DOMINATION! Basically all the clans together and if your clan is defeated, it's kicked out from the domination and has to wait until a clan wins domination. A clan can start with the HQ and a village, villages can be used for random vend shops or AI selling stuff. They can attack other clans. Their should be some blocky territory and a outline each village ends so they can go into a war map and click some random village to start a timer (they choose) to when they attack or they could just attack instantly (villages could be different sizes) and the clan that wins can take like 30k towards clan c Btw remember no one can take c from clan c not even the owner. We could add shields and armour that clan c could be spent on or stronger wands and slots for wands so you have a switch to healing wand and then you can fire that: it should only be 2 wands at once or 1 wand and a shield and any type of armour. I know I'm gonna get so many hate comments from people who hate pvp. The realms should disappear after war btw.

Merged Clan War 2 here

I'm reposting clan war expect better. This time I'm adding clan c spent on tanks, planes and forts. If you didn't read my last clan war, it's called clan war option, read it before reading this. This ones probably gonna be shorter then the other but we could add tanks and a plane, now I'm not saying they always should be used for fighting, they could always be pilot tests or just a scout flying round some territory to see how strong they are. A lot of you are going to say the plane controls are too hard, they aren't, it's just a up and down button then a left and right so the down button brings you up and the up button brings you down and there can be some button to flatten (not literally flatten) the plane so it's going forward. The tank controls requires two people, in real life a tank is operated by two people, the drive and the other dude (I forgot what his job is called) the other dude puts a tank shell through and the drover blasts it off so we could have that in cc and there could be a button to tell the driver to stop when they have a perfect shot. Now aiming, hold on the screen that's where you will aim or hold and move so you hold with your finger and move it to where you want and then shoot. You could also just shoot at where your aiming while holding in case if there's a runner. Forts easy. It's a fort near somewhere it can be manned by AI or players, they just get in and aim. Easy peasy, also these are all options if you want to enter, it's only for PVP clans also cosmic snail commented on my last one that clans are to stay together. Exactly how? Having the owner teleport you to the clans stone several times? Or spent 9k on some clanstone and invite only 10 people who are already your friends and you can tp to them? No officially not, if your going to reply saying they can be used for events well go ahead waste 9k and spend more c on items to just giveaways just because you want a clan. I understand fan groups (which I doubt there are any) All this brings more pvp and active people in the game. You don't want to lose a war, do you? Plus clan owners can spend c for the clan c. All of you are probably like how does it bring skill? Most players would be like billyboo clan will win or some huge clan will win domination but yet again... its skill, you could have 100,000 crappy soldiers against 1000 soldiers which are skilled, equipped heavy and well treated. You could always have some game changing person who keeps killing everyone and is unbeatable. Notice: I suggested this because I like being next to soldiers and fighting especially in snow but I just like being next to fellow soldiers in the front line or be in a plane and drop bombs or just be in a tank and drive plus it's only a option.

Comments

• Clans are for grouping together so we canhave fun and participate in events. So -1.
  • Yes, clans need updating but this is a probably not going to be added, would be fun though. I think that clans need a major update with more ranks, permissions and more

This is a happy-happy game and bringing conflict into it wouldn't be good for the community.
    (CLAN #1 Member : I'll destroy ya!
    (CLAN #2 Member : We'll see!
    (*CLAN #1 Member loses the match
    (CLAN #1 Member : I hate you!!!)

This is a kid's game and kid's can hold grudges, trust me lol
    CC doesn't exactly have a mature community :v

Some people actually prefer socializing and goofing around with their clanmates instead of looking for rivals to attack.
  • Hrothgar said:

This is a happy-happy game and bringing conflict into it wouldn't be good for the community.
    (CLAN #1 Member : I'll destroy ya!
    (CLAN #2 Member : We'll see!
    (*CLAN #1 Member loses the match
    (CLAN #1 Member : I hate you!!!)

This is a kid's game and kid's can hold grudges, trust me lol
    CC doesn't exactly have a mature community :v

Some people actually prefer socializing and goofing around with their clanmates instead of looking for rivals to attack.

It would help cc since qbee s would buy c for their clan but I do understand why people hate it There's always an option. I'm just that guy who likes fighting in the front line besides troops.
  • dude, clan made for socializing or finding friends too!
    not a war e.e
    if yiu want clan war go play clash of clan lol
  • AJ BaRyza said:

dude, clan made for socializing or finding friends too!
    not a war e.e

How though? You could just add them as friends instead of wasting c plus finding friends... there's no option to friend them when you click their name. Clash of clans takes ridiclous times to upgrade stuff and is much different then what I posted.
  • Actually, there is a way to have "Clan Rivalry".

1. Ask your friend if he wants to be your clan and his to be against each other.
    2. If he accepts, done lol. You can fight rivals, ask them to turn to your side etc.
  • Hrothgar said:

Actually, there is a way to have "Clan Rivalry".

1. Ask your friend if he wants to be your clan and his to be against each other.
    2. If he accepts, done lol. You can fight rivals, ask them to turn to your side etc.

That was what I was thinking and that's how I got the idea. This one dosnt require to buy realms just to have a war and it's more advanced

• AJ BaRyza said:

dude, clan made for socializing or finding friends too!
    not a war e.e

How though? You could just add them as friends instead of wasting c plus finding friends... there's no option to friend them when you click their name. Clash of clans takes ridiclous times to upgrade stuff and is much different then what I posted.
    you dont understand fully what i mean..

i mean was, clan was for fun and socializing only. not for war O.o.. also clan didnt waste your c at all.. i mean just some people that really want to make a clan tho.
    this game is about building and the fun not the Cubit e.e so clan is for fun only.. like some popular clan like MGN clan and asasin Clan
  • I do reckon that giving a village to every clan is not fair. My clan is poor because we spent our moola on the claystone, mate! But then we worked on it, and worked on it. And now we have a castle and village. So you're saying give people that for free.... Nty. -1
  • FightersfightFightersfight Member
    edited March 2018

I do reckon that giving a village to every clan is not fair. My clan is poor because we spent our moola on the claystone, mate! But then we worked on it, and worked on it. And now we have a castle and village. So you're saying give people that for free.... Nty. -1

Did you read it fully? The realms would be removed after. The village is only to for territory and strength

• I agree clans should have more functions but not clan wars -1