Selling Monster Grave for 150,000 Cubits or offer worth 175,000 Cubits!

AstoreAstore Member
edited February 2018 in Trading Section
Have a nice day!

Comments

• edited February 2018
    Can the offer be items?
    If so then I would offer 4 Sants Sled's
  • Can the offer be items?
    If so then I would offer 4 Sants Sled's

good offer but i don't need santa's sleds ;)
  • 60 k :3
  • Tettt said:

id pay you 10k to just simply place your grave next to me in your realm hahaha

don't joke if you know that your joke is not funny ;)
  • 60 k :3

no thanks :3
  • NoeNt said:

Tettt said:

id pay you 10k to just simply place your grave next to me in your realm hahaha

You know if you do that you are going to be a jerk. Ithe won't make you look smart...
    noent, true
  • 80 k

no :3
  • You know you said 4 sleds are a good offer (4 sleds are 80 k)
  • AstoreAstore Member
    edited February 2018

You know you said 4 sleds are a good offer (4 sleds are 80 k)

i didn't want to offend him but yes, offer is not very good
  • Excuses exuses, you could’ve said no just like you said it to me
  • Excuses exuses, you could’ve said no just like you said it to me

but i also added this smile :3
  • Why post a thread saying your price when you obviously have a very specific price in mind. Instead of wasting peoples time where they are going to put out offers just state what your price is instead of leading people on a goose chase :P.
  • Why post a thread saying your price when you obviously have a very specific price in mind. Instead of wasting peoples time where they are going to put out offers just state what your price is instead of leading people on a goose chase :P.

I agree with this.
    I don't agree with offers. I do not like when people say offer to buy an item. I will rarely offer however this is only my opinion.

^Hyperion^

Why post a thread saying your price when you obviously have a very specific price in mind. Instead of wasting peoples time where they are going to put out offers just state what your price is instead of leading people on a goose chase :P.

I agree with this.
    I don't agree with offers. I do not like when people say offer to buy an item. I will rarely offer however this is only my opinion.

^Hyperion^
    Both these are true and valid points
    Recommendation is to either do an auction or to put the price you are selling it for
  • AstoreAstore Member
    edited February 2018
    guys, about what you talking? O.o
  • There you go you now have a price window you are looking for thank you <3.
  • Here is an idea: if u sell something don't say 150k - 175k cuz NOONE will offer more than lowest price (150k). Start with a bigger price ( not the biggest) for example 165k and then negotiate :)
  • AstoreAstore Member
    edited February 2018
    Sold!
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Closing
This discussion has been closed.