Boring events.

Why all events are that much boring? I stay 40 minutes at The True Love Parkour to find all keys and i got nothing.. only time spent.
Why you don't try to make an event that when you complete it , you get an item automatically in your inventory? Because there are lots of people that is taking the prizes and the last ones , get only time spent.
Only the good event in game its the Raffle events every month and the BunnyZilla event that its every year.

Comments

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I think your maybe missing the point of the events. They aren't about prizes but about the fun of something new to do you wouldn't otherwise be doing that day etc. Sure prizes are great but giving everyone a prize isn't realistic especially when they are usually rares. Its all about being one of the fastest to have a shot at prizes. If your not around for it, no big deal you can still have the fun of completing it and aim to compete quicker next time Round. Looking at ways to give more people a shot at prizes but for now top 100 is still pretty good
  • I think your maybe missing the point of the events. They aren't about prizes but about the fun of something new to do you wouldn't otherwise be doing that day etc. Sure prizes are great but giving everyone a prize isn't realistic especially when they are usually rares. Its all about being one of the fastest to have a shot at prizes. If your not around for it, no big deal you can still have the fun of completing it and aim to compete quicker next time Round. Looking at ways to give more people a shot at prizes but for now top 100 is still pretty good

Yeah space is right. This is for fun not for prizes. Prizes are amazing, and all but I love to have fun no matter what it is.
  • I totally agree with all you guys, its not for the prizes it's about the fun of joining the event and being part of it.
  • Fetus doing great,cubic castles have more fun by fetus,i nothing to say :D
  • Why all events are that much boring? I stay 40 minutes at The True Love Parkour to find all keys and i got nothing.. only time spent.
    Why you don't try to make an event that when you complete it , you get an item automatically in your inventory? Because there are lots of people that is taking the prizes and the last ones , get only time spent.
    Only the good event in game its the Raffle events every month and the BunnyZilla event that its every year.

Many people have addressed this problem already and suggested quite a few solutions, so I don't think this will happen again.
    Though, like others have said, it's not all about prizes. I found the parkour pretty well-made and colorful, and I still enjoyed the time I spent there despite having received nothing at all.

If you really want an item every time you play, just ask Space to throw in 10000 of something in a machine at the end of the course, as long as no one will be wasteful and throw their prizes away.