Growtopia

I have recently started playing Growtopia again for like the 5th time.
Does anyone else play gt and wants to add/meet up?

Comments

• bad game. i dont recommend playing it. ive played it for 3000+ hours and started playing in 2013. i only realized a month or two ago how horrible the game is. only ways to get wls are extremely boring and tedious and the community is the worst i have seen in the internet. worse than minecraft and my little pony. please dont play this game i beg you
  • i play but its pretry much boring now
    alot scammer
    all parkour is a scam
    etc
  • AJ BaRyza said:

i play but its pretry much boring now
    alot scammer
    all parkour is a scam
    etc

It does have a lot of scammers but I gotta admit, the GT community has gotten so much nicer in the past few months! Well, compared to CC's community, I just wanna gib de grotopeans a beeg ol' hoog.

Plus, scammers get banned like...an hour after reporting em'.
  • why do you people care about scammers? theyre harmless because theyre extremely easy to avoid. if you get scammed then maybe youre so stupid that you deserve it.. just dont get scammed, its not hard
  • i agree that the cc community is a lot nicer than in growtopia but it's still a good game aswell as cc. Getting the first few wls to a diamond lock is slow but after you learn how the game works etc. you can invest wisely and double your wls every few days/week
  • edited February 2018
    I kinda quit the game because i got scammy scam scrammed but i never deleted
    It. Also i was scammed by a stupid reason. A drop game. My electro wings or whatever were scmamed :(((((((((((((((
    pls dont be mad at me