Why keep the valentines parkour open?

2»

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I have an idea: so the guest bumper can allow only 100 right? So why not make an event bumper that can only be used by mods (only be spawned in on a special way) that allows a higher ammount of people in it (like 1000 or so), that way there will be not that much of a stress on it since its mostly only 1 bumper at a time and its not really hard to code since they already have the coding for the guestbook bumper
  • Maybe we need admins regard these
  • - Vlad -- Vlad - Member
    edited February 2018
    so... if i am 101 it means actually I'm not in????? :'(

There was a weird thing.... i was with a friend and we both finished and we bothe were 101 and we both didn't see each other but we saw the other 100.... so this means 101 isn't actually there?
  • so... if i am 101 it means actually I'm not in????? :'(

There was a weird thing.... i was with a friend and we both finished and we bothe were 101 and we both didn't see each other but we saw the other 100.... so this means 101 isn't actually there?

Nope all people that finish after the bumper is filled are numbered 101 but wont appear to other people
  • guys..chill.
    its an event and an event is an event, be gratefull that there even are events.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited February 2018

U said:

The blood shed from that of competitions lol. I like how I have to go to various areas to get the keys >:D, boy that is sure neat. Poor Space is now is starting to feel the heat that the devs are always under haha.

lol, sorry Space. I loved the event and it was fun to do, just thought that there should be a better way instead of a guest book bumper.
    i don't disagree with you there just isn't a current system in place that really solves the issue. As regualr events is some what of a new thing there will be a learning curve to find out whats most effective. I like the guest bumper format but i think a bigger number is required for its full potential.
    @CosmicCow @SirKewberth Any input?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

so... if i am 101 it means actually I'm not in????? :'(

The bumper goes only to 100, 101 is just to show where you are, but 101 gets deleted immediatly afterwards
  • This could be solved by just giving guest bumpers no limit, or a bigger limit like 1000.
    @CosmicCow @SirKewberth would this be possible?
  • _Elf said:

Parkour is supposed to be fun not for the raffle, if everyone was for the prizes space might as well just do a raffle..

He's not complaining about not winning..