Hollawarp Pause Gap

SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
So has anyone else had this situation? It's a busy day of people holla'ing so you are waiting for a pause so you can send your own, but as soon as you have sent it, somebody else has sent one the exact same time. This essentially cuts one of you out. So maybe some kind of forced gap between hollas? I.e you can still send a holla but it will be put in a very short waiting que? Maybe there is a better solution, leave a reply and tell me what you think :)

Comments

• +1! Defintely :)
  • YES!!! +1
  • +1 I HATE when this happens to me
  • Though I don't holla/hollawarp, this seems like something that would be rather useful. So, +1
  • Lol when you holla and someone elses holla follows not even a second after yours. #Hollablocked
  • +1 I don’t like to waste a lot of hollas because I get holla-blocked a lot. ;-;
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I agree, can’t tell you how many times I have holla’ed and somebody hollas “GIVEAWAY!” At the same time..
  • Yes it's annoying but you can find even if you say a meaningless holla like "come chill" people normally turn up because they are bored or they prefer your holla to someone else's holla. This is another example that if you want people to come make your Holla professional and eye catching
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Sounds good +1
  • +1 :D
  • +1 great idea
  • +1
  • edited February 2018
    -1 sid I am sorry and I might be wrong but what I see happening is on very busy days like on the weekend, a bunch of ppl would try to holla, and there would be traffic, or some troll that is rich might waste hollas (like me sometimes) and that would cause people who actually need to use it not able to.

The concept is great, and in a perfect world it would work, but I think that it would cause more problems than it would fix.

Not trying to make ur idea sound bad or be rude...

But in my opinion this shouldn’t be made into a real thing.

PS I think the reason why people are saying +1 is because they hate it when this happens, I hate it too, but u guys need to think about the problems that could happen as well.

Sincerely,

Noah