Total invisibility

Alexgamer 567Alexgamer 567 Member
edited February 2018 in General Chat
How could you be totally invisible? This is a question I have asked myself many times because I have an invisible cloak but you can see the head. Is there any way to get it?

¿Hello?

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    You can't be totally invisible
  • I assume they made it so that you can't be entirely invisible as it could cause issues for scamming and such in some way or form by having an entirely invisible player
  • Is it possible to wear headless and invisibility cloak? I don't know how one wears headless... Is it a hat or shoulders?
  • you can try hiding OuO! BOOM!
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited February 2018

Is it possible to wear headless and invisibility cloak? I don't know how one wears headless... Is it a hat or shoulders?

A hat..

Also, there was a way to be totally invisible!

Before the NULL was patched, you could turn totally invisible just by walking around although u need to find the correct hat...

I think Angel3bee did it before....
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Is it possible to wear headless and invisibility cloak? I don't know how one wears headless... Is it a hat or shoulders?

You can only wear one at a time. The game doesn’t let you if you try to wear both.
  • LiteRary said:

lt was possible to wear long time ago. Developers just changed it, you can't wear them anymore.
    Nope. One of the first things I did when the Halloween pack containing headless was released was try out invisibility cloak and headless. Never has worked
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

LiteRary said:

lt was possible to wear long time ago. Developers just changed it, you can't wear them anymore.
    Nope. One of the first things I did when the Halloween pack containing headless was released was try out invisibility cloak and headless. Never has worked
    ^ Same
  • edited February 2018
    Not possible, it was just be weird, no one would be able to see you, more chance to cheat on activities and games. Not possible
  • Even though headlnessness overwrites invisi cloak (I THINKKKKK) it would be cool if you could wear them both. However you wouldnt be completely invisible because of the squirting blood from the headlnessness.

Yes im specific with costume names i say mr christmas costume for tree costume wowowowowo.owowow