It’s time to stop :P

edited February 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Ok first of all I have lost SO much c due to super rare price drops, specifically krampus and Easter umbrella price drops. Krampus dropped from 450-500k to now a measly 200-250k. The Easter umbrella was 1 million cubits and now it is 250-300k :/ some people who had these items at the time of the drop such as I were not too happy with this.

I ask you this, please, if an item is valued at a very high price, do not bring it back in next years pack. For instance please don’t bring back the Easter umbrella or kramp and ESPECIALLY not the ram. Those items are too valuable to loose their price.

Instead, if you want to do a giveaway with those items, purchase pre-existing items instead of generating new ones, so the price would stay the same.

I am tired of losing my cubits. Scamming has gotten me more times than I can count, and you can’t change people, there will always be scammers, but one thing I ask is that you control what you can, which is the massive price drops on super super dares.

You can generate cubits to buy these items, just don’t add more of the items.

Your thoughts are appreciated leave em in the comments

Also comment if something like this has happened to you.

Sincerely,
Noah

Comments

• But then the same could be said about the rarer items from the packs such as monster or ghost etc
    -1 its a risk to buy the items at any time (prices fluctuate alot)
  • But then the same could be said about the rarer items from the packs such as monster or ghost etc
    -1 its a risk to buy the items at any time (prices fluctuate alot)

I get what you mean, but an items fluctuation is almost never in the 100,000s let alone 700,000 like the Easter umbrella, all I’m saying is they are the CAUSE of the drops and if they stopped, we wouldn’t have to worry.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Everyone deserves a chance to gain. I Don't like seeing "super rares", and it is not entirely the devs fault as to why they cost so much. So i am all for seeing such items being reintroduced once in a while. It would also be a bit of economy control. When items get too high in cost, reintroduction will bring it back down a margin.

Invest smart. No expectations.
  • BJDware said:

Everyone deserves a chance to gain. I Don't like seeing "super rares", and it is not entirely the devs fault as to why they cost so much. So i am all for seeing such items being reintroduced once in a while. It would also be a bit of economy control. When items get too high in cost, reintroduction will bring it back down a margin.

Invest smart. No expectations.

+1 I argee
  • Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
    edited February 2018
    Prices drooped and I'VE lost business, and I haven't complained. I had krampus and I sold it for 210K. So -1. Another example, Xmas sweaters were 600-750 during Christmas time, but a few months ago, some one said "I'll buy it for 300." I said "no". "Your over priced!" "Fine" You see? Prices drop as holidays pass, when Easter comes, I'm sure the Easter umb will rise again. Edited: People are just hungry for cubits, so as long as you make a profit, your good.
  • I like it that prices drop on items I personally think the devs should not allow items to get over 250k. If you chose to invest in high cost items that is your loss, be grateful you can have even such items because most players do not. I am ready for them to release a 100 ramms and obliterate the market the price >:D lol.
  • The ram is not the best because it is the most expensive, but because it's the cutest. I hope it drops ;)
  • I know what you guys are saying, about how it is not entirely he devs fault, but I’m my opinion price drop should be prevented. Thanks for your responses :D
  • No price drops should never happen, ever. Wanna know why? Cause this game is for everybody, not just some couch potato adult that has moola to spend. So it’s obvious that the reason u posted this is because u want more cubits, but what about everyone else? I for one say that we should not let this game become some experts only can get good at it game. So let’s stop being greedy cause if u can afford those super rares, u don’t need more cubits. Period.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited February 2018
    IDK,When some countries celebrate easter have vacation,Our contries haven't vacation we must go school then no many time for egg hunt,so someone very get 50 place smoothly :/, if easter umb in pack,it will drop but i agree
    .Ever pink easter umb need purchase 2x 500k cubic packs for game items :u
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

IDK,When some countries celebrate easter have vacation,Our contries haven't vacation we must go school then no many time for egg hunt,so someone very get 50 place smoothly :/, if easter umb in pack,it will drop but i agree

Er, they’re worth 300k if I’m correct? So that’s one 500k pack.
  • U said:

Er, they’re worth 300k if I’m correct? So that’s one 500k pack.
    Ever sale 1m
  • notsofreshnotsofresh Member
    edited February 2018
    I disagree as well... As someone who spends real money on cubits to buy super rares, I wouldn’t care if any one time exclusives came back. In fact, I actually wanna see more people wearing rares instead of them being almost unobtainable by many (which btw, is a big factor in why scams happen... don’t try to deny it cuz you know it’s true...) and it would reduce not only my stress but I’m sure the stress of other “rich” players from those who constantly beg for rares from other players :)

Also... if you choose to invest in the value of an item, it is your own loss if said item drops in value... You wouldn’t win at complaining about your house or property dropping in value in the real world either :P
  • Eagence said:

Actually, I think this discussion smell fishy.

All I see in here is bunch of people who try to speculate over economy...
    Some items may come back, some items may don't. And there are already given words.
    Words can be broken once or twice due to neceserities. But there are tolerances too.

I will not say I agree or disagree or try to lead their view, make X item be back, Y item not back. Its unethical and not right. Economy regulations are done and should be done when required, not when its asked by players. Econ should be free and regulations should only be done when items values become insensibly low or high...

And finally instead of ranting over these discussions, why dont you once let it happen. Its not even your choice and I don't think anyone asked public opinion for this.

Some people gain or buy those items by spending alot of time and cubits. Others who don't have just come here and say they should come back because they don't have, the gap between rich and poor players as well as the rarity of items should be regulated yes... But its not a choice or decesion of players, and they should not be involved into these due to ethics. There is something we call "ranting" and I am not totally against it, but when a person make a loss due to someone elses rant its not suitable to be regarded as forum discussion or a normal suggestion.

Let the economy be free out of any players influence to rant. This apply both sides of players, both the ones who want items back as well as the ones who dont.

Play Fair, Not As A Rant Seeking Oppportunist.

(As answer to those, and only those who regard him/herself as one)

I agree, for now, the economy must be left alone.
  • edited February 2018

No price drops should never happen, ever. Wanna know why? Cause this game is for everybody, not just some couch potato adult that has moola to spend. So it’s obvious that the reason u posted this is because u want more cubits, but what about everyone else? I for one say that we should not let this game become some experts only can get good at it game. So let’s stop being greedy cause if u can afford those super rares, u don’t need more cubits. Period.

First of all I am not an couch potato adult

Second of all I don’t spend money on cubits I use a little something called work. Ever heard of it?

It’s not my fault you can’t afford to buy super rares, so don’t go telling me I am selfish.

I am a very generous player I always donate people and I love helping out.

So if you think that me being able to afford to buy these items Is something bad, you must be very happy being a penniless noob.

Just saying my opinion on how the game should be.

I disagree as well... As someone who spends real money on cubits to buy super rares, I wouldn’t care if any one time exclusives came back. In fact, I actually wanna see more people wearing rares instead of them being almost unobtainable by many (which btw, is a big factor in why scams happen... don’t try to deny it cuz you know it’s true...) and it would reduce not only my stress but I’m sure the stress of other “rich” players from those who constantly beg for rares from other players :)

Also... if you choose to invest in the value of an item, it is your own loss if said item drops in value... You wouldn’t win at complaining about your house or property dropping in value in the real world either :P

I never said it was a good idea of me to invest in those items, I agree it was a bad idea, but my opinion is that in a perfect world, items wouldn’t drop 700k. Thx for ur thoughts.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Let's keep this civil
  •  SirGalaxon SirGalaxon Member
    edited February 2018

Let's keep this civil

Agreed, maybe my coach potato comment wasn't nice

However, nothing is perfect
  • Build and complete quests! Stop thinking about ''Super Rares''! This is not sense of this game!!!
  • Omg yes mate! The point of the game is to build, so making money is not all that important.
  • Omg yes mate! The point of the game is to build, so making money is not all that important.

Building is very fun, I have several giant builds, but I personally really love the buying and selling aspect as well. So maybe to u it’s not very important but it is to me. But i agree that builds are fun too.
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited February 2018
    My opinion : CC is also an economy game. It's like in real life : prices increase or decrease. You took the risk of owning them and not selling them in the right moment. You will never be sure if an item will stay high priced or the opposite. It's part of the game, and this proves you put too much in cubits, and not enough in game bases like mining or building. No offense tho =)

but you need c to buy other buildable item such as lily pad, spring grass or those valentine blocks that cant be obgainable by mining them. but obtainable on packs
  • This sounds (no offense, I'm sorry) selfish.

"I spent 1mil on this and now it's out there for everyone to buy and it's my loss."

Again, I'm sorry. I don't wanna sound rude or mean :/

Like BJD said, Invest Smart.
  • Both Tettt and Joystick, great answers. It's like the stock market, or the lottery. You lost, and now you need to get over it.
  • I agree with the majority that the economy is supposed to work the way it is, and I think it’s good because it’s an educational aspect of the game, and like most of the people said, there’s no use in complaining, like I said before, u have a lot of goods, ur rich, so just invest better next time, and let the people who actually need cubits complain.
  • Please watch what you say on this thread you might start a war. I don’t want anyone to lose a friend over prices and cubits. So stay calm everyone. Also I think if everyone limits the packs they buy for some reason those super rates will go back up in value. SO EVERYONE JUST BUY 1 PACK FROM THE NEXT EVENT PACK :p