Food effects and certain items

FightersfightFightersfight Member
edited February 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Since cc is alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll About cloth

Iv decided I'd do something that dosnt only make it cloth like having food do effects to you and be baked or made or fridges to have important roles like food rotting in your cloth so that a fridge can store food and keep it fresh not cabinets just fridges which keep it fresh but I really thing cc needs to stop looking at cloth and start looking at introducing rare blocks or rare blocks that put together and make something like a closet and a closet could be rare cause it can triple the times of a chest and maybe sinks could be used to fill up glass things o forgot what their called but you can capture those fairies in them maybe sinks can fill them up and they can be used for ingredients or let's says cloth gets dirt after a few months and that sinks or water can be used to clean it or an oven comes and you can make like cakes that let's say increase your speed and health for a few days or hours and you can put it in the oven to finish cooking it stuff like that would be useful so it's not all cloth and cloth and cloth

Comments

• edited February 2018
    No rotting fud
    Speed and health... no. Why?

Just die then you come back with full health
    Also speed is kinda useless.

And no clothes are getting dirty nope.
    And CC isnt only about clothes. How long have you been playing?

3/4 of CC is litterally building, clans, games, chatting, socializing, and things other than clothes.
    And this isnt some random guy speaking. Its a player who was here for two years.

This isnt the kind of game where you get hungry and all. Its not a survival game.

Its an *drumroll* MMOG!!! *majestic french horn sound or whatever*
  • No rotting fud
    Speed and health... no. Why?

Just die then you come back with full health
    Also speed is kinda useless.

And no clothes are getting dirty nope.
    And CC isnt only about clothes. How long have you been playing?

3/4 of CC is litterally building, clans, games, chatting, socializing, and things other than clothes.
    And this isnt some random guy speaking. Its a player who was here for two years.

This isnt the kind of game where you get hungry and all. Its not a survival game.

Its an *drumroll* MMOG!!! *majestic french horn sound or whatever*

I understand what cc is but if you go into pens yard rental all everyone's selling is just cloth now speed is useful for races and health is useful for pvp arena iv even been playing for 2 years joined in 2016 if I could show you proof I would I am not calling this some survival game did I say a food and water bar is needed? No so open your mind and read it properly cloth is the only thing in cc that's sold clanstone too much c and if they have one they use it for their own clan blocks no one will buy ore no one buys

• Well....cc ain’t a survival game.
    Speed: we have perks for that

Rotting food: as I said above, cc isn’t about survival, but I see where you’re going eg. once the food rots, it turns into “rotten food” which can be further turned into “compost” which can boost your farm’s growth rate?

Clothes: getting dirty? I’m not so sure.... cc is more so a building/ interacting game, with lessened realism

Welp, that my opinion!
  • Since cc is alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll About cloth

It isn't all about clothing :/
  • I'd like to see the food useful for something other than decoration. And yes, getting some boosts (or temporary effects) from food would be nice in addition to the perks. That way the foods would be useful for certain situations, and since it is consumable rather than just decoration, it would become somewhat valuable and another commodity in the game.

I played another game where you got super high jumps from spinach and eating a full stack of broccoli enabled a special effect on one of the street locations (sort of like and easter egg in game). Something similar would be nice to see in this game. And it wouldn't even have to be 'boosty' types of effects...some could just be silly effects...like when you eat the scrambled eggs you cluck like a chicken for 30 sec.

Not a huge fan of rotting food, but it would be nice if the refrigerators could be used for storage of food as they are currently useless in the game other than just decoration.

And sadly, I have to agree, that while it's supposed to be a building/crafting/mining sandbox game, however, many people do think it is all about the clothing/shopping. Right now the economy seems to be based primarily on clothing, secondly on decorations, and thirdly on resources. Having food become a more useful commodity would probably make it more marketable in the game economy.
  • FightersfightFightersfight Member
    edited February 2018
    Lukatura said:

Well its mainly cloth

Atleast thank you for supporting me b3acha

Well....cc ain’t a survival game.

Rotting food: as I said above, cc isn’t about survival, but I see where you’re going eg. once the food rots, it turns into “rotten food” which can be further turned into “compost” which can boost your farm’s growth rate?

Clothes: getting dirty? I’m not so sure.... cc is more so a building/ interacting game, with lessened realism

Welp, that my opinion!

Well I'm not saying cc should be survival all I said is clth getting dirty bunch of other information and food being used for special perks that can stay on you for a few hours or days it dosnt have to be speed it can be some silly one like your screen going weird or your character starts getting sick randomly but cloth getting dirty I think should be something you could have someone who bought a 500k pack bought tons of very rare cloth and started acting cool and rich to make you jealous when really they could be poor and can't make c anymore and don't have c since it was all used up so dirty cloth shows some rich looking person isn't rich so they don't just buy 50k cloth worth wear it all pretend their rich and start joining other rich people that make him a blast of c like 100k No that's not fair because everyone needs to start some where you can't just go in buy 50k get 50k worth of cloth and just act cool to join rich people sinks aren't that much so it will show a rich person isn't so rich if they can't afford sinks
  • Lukatura said:

Well its mainly cloth

Welp, that my opinion!

Well I'm not saying cc should be survival all I said is clth getting dirty bunch of other information and food being used for special perks that can stay on you for a few hours or days it dosnt have to be speed it can be some silly one like your screen going weird or your character starts getting sick randomly but cloth getting dirty I think should be something you could have someone who bought a 500k pack bought tons of very rare cloth and started acting cool and rich to make you jealous when really they could be poor and can't make c anymore and don't have c since it was all used up so dirty cloth shows some rich looking person isn't rich so they don't just buy 50k cloth worth wear it all pretend their rich and start joining other rich people that make him a blast of c like 100k No that's not fair because everyone needs to start some where you can't just go in buy 50k get 50k worth of cloth and just act cool to join rich people sinks aren't that much so it will show a rich person isn't so rich if they can't afford sinks
    Dirty clothes no.

Its not that kind of game.
    And CC isnt all about clothes. Sure the economy depends on clothes but thats because they make you look stylish. The game doesnt depend on clothes, the economy does.

Did you know clothes are also some of the most popular things sold?

In real life?
    edited February 2018

Lukatura said:

Well its mainly cloth

Welp, that my opinion!

Dirty clothes no.

And CC isnt all about clothes. Sure the economy depends on clothes but thats because they make you look stylish. The game doesnt depend on clothes, the economy does.

In real life?

Well just selling cloth is boring there are certain people like me who would go with a certain look and not change it which makes it boring and you have to spend c on cloth so you can't go work hard and start making it food you can you can go work hard make it then sell it all the stuff you can work hard to make isn't really sold all the rich people looks aren't really stylish I saw this rich person with black suit and just black cloth but a wuva umbrella that dosnt fit with black cloth they just want to show everyone their really rich plus the only way to succeed and be rich in cc is to buy cubits buy lots of items cheap and vends then start selling them because everyone I see has those gold rings which show their patron yes same with me but vends weren't existing in my times so I couldn't really get much and cloth isn't always sold most shops around me are about food toys and just human needs let's say pens yard rental is a shop and you walk into it You only see very expensive cloth being sold or just noobs wasting their time selling noob cloth which no one will buy if you walk into a shop in real life it wouldn't all be cloth unless if it's a cloth shop but when I walk into a shop that's in my area I'd see food ice cream toys and not cloth humans don't need cloth as human needs since our very old ancestors survived without it and I mean when we were evolving and just got into stone age
  • Lukatura said:

Well its mainly cloth

Welp, that my opinion!

Dirty clothes no.

In real life?

Well just selling cloth is boring there are certain people like me who would go with a certain look and not change it which makes it boring and you have to spend c on cloth so you can't go work hard and start making it food you can you can go work hard make it then sell it all the stuff you can work hard to make isn't really sold all the rich people looks aren't really stylish I saw this rich person with black suit and just black cloth but a wuva umbrella that dosnt fit with black cloth they just want to show everyone their really rich plus the only way to succeed and be rich in cc is to buy cubits buy lots of items cheap and vends then start selling them because everyone I see has those gold rings which show their patron yes same with me but vends weren't existing in my times so I couldn't really get much and cloth isn't always sold most shops around me are about food toys and just human needs let's say pens yard rental is a shop and you walk into it You only see very expensive cloth being sold or just noobs wasting their time selling noob cloth which no one will buy if you walk into a shop in real life it wouldn't all be cloth unless if it's a cloth shop but when I walk into a shop that's in my area I'd see food ice cream toys and not cloth humans don't need cloth as human needs since our very old ancestors survived without it and I mean when we were evolving and just got into stone age
    What are you doing? Our ancestors, had clothes even before the stone age.

Its because before the stone age, we WERE CHIMPS! CHIMPS! WE HAD FUR! WE DIDNT NEED IT!
    BUT QBEES ARE BALD YO!

AN DDONT MIX REALITY WITH A GAME!

And again, we dont only sell clothes.

There are more things to do.
  • I only half read the introduction for the thread: YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A SINGLE PIECE OF PUNCTUATION, MATE!!!! Oh wait... One apostrophe. I do reckon that if you wish to start a thread, put paragraphs and punctuation in it.
    edited February 2018

I only half read the introduction for the thread: YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A SINGLE PIECE OF PUNCTUATION, MATE!!!! Oh wait... One apostrophe. I do reckon that if you wish to start a thread, put paragraphs and punctuation in it.

Why do you care about punctuation so much? You don't have to make an arguement harder and worser for someone just because of punctuation...

Its because before the stone age, we WERE CHIMPS! CHIMPS! WE HAD FUR! WE DIDNT NEED IT!
    BUT QBEES ARE BALD YO!

If you want to make c it's all about cloth right? You can't craft cloth you have to spend c which if you don't have mining is mostly your only option or just seeing if you have any items to sell You can't work hard and start selling stuff people will buy because stone people won't buy other blocks it would be rare for them to buy and diamonds you spent 100c just to get bombs and get like 5 Now I know here you don't know much about our evolutions When we had fur we lived in warm countries the ice age killed some of our species and it might be the actual reason one of our other human species went extinct Yes thats right there were other humans species they were dumber but stronger Don't believe me? Search it on YouTube or safari just because we had fur dosnt mean we don't need cloth we would still see each other's private parts and winter cloth is much better then just having fur in cold areas Nowadays humans have done an almost impossible stuff someone managed to run a Marathon with only shorts on in a cold area and like a snowy one he also managed to walk across those rocks that burn your feet and bathed in cold water and very icy cold we can do it nowadays we know certain tips that help us chimps didnt they didn't have a brain like us and yes I'll tell you why When we were chimps our bones weren't really evolved to today the skull was smaller the jaw was bigger that kept changing which allowed bigger brains and you don't need caps It will embarrass you you'll understand why when you start using too much caps for too long
  • edited February 2018

I only half read the introduction for the thread: YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A SINGLE PIECE OF PUNCTUATION, MATE!!!! Oh wait... One apostrophe. I do reckon that if you wish to start a thread, put paragraphs and punctuation in it.

Why do you care about punctuation so much? You don't have to make an arguement harder and worser for someone just because of punctuation...

BUT QBEES ARE BALD YO!

If you want to make c it's all about cloth right? You can't craft cloth you have to spend c which if you don't have mining is mostly your only option or just seeing if you have any items to sell You can't work hard and start selling stuff people will buy because stone people won't buy other blocks it would be rare for them to buy and diamonds you spent 100c just to get bombs and get like 5 Now I know here you don't know much about our evolutions When we had fur we lived in warm countries the ice age killed some of our species and it might be the actual reason one of our other human species went extinct Yes thats right there were other humans species they were dumber but stronger Don't believe me? Search it on YouTube or safari just because we had fur dosnt mean we don't need cloth we would still see each other's private parts and winter cloth is much better then just having fur in cold areas Nowadays humans have done an almost impossible stuff someone managed to run a Marathon with only shorts on in a cold area and like a snowy one he also managed to walk across those rocks that burn your feet and bathed in cold water and very icy cold we can do it nowadays we know certain tips that help us chimps didnt they didn't have a brain like us and yes I'll tell you why When we were chimps our bones weren't really evolved to today the skull was smaller the jaw was bigger that kept changing which allowed bigger brains and you don't need caps It will embarrass you you'll understand why when you start using too much caps for too long
    Did you just say I knew nothing about evolution? When we had fur, we lived, IN FRIKKIN EUROPE!-
    EUROPE IS COLD! NOT WARM

SURE, HUNGARY HAS TEMPERATURES AS HIGH AS 37°C IN SUMMER, BUT DO YOU KNOW THIS: GLOBAL WARMING DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EARTH IS GETTING CLOSE TO THE SUN

AND ALSO POLLUTION WHICH BECAME A PROBLEM IN THE 1760'S!

AND WHEN WE WERE PRIMATES, WE DIDNT CARE ABOUT SEEING EACHOTHER'S PRIVATE PARTS!!!

IT WAS CRO-MAGNONS WHO FELT THE NEED TO HIDE THEIR NUDITY!!!

BECAUSE THEY WERE SMART, STRONG AND.... respectful?
  • I only half read the introduction for the thread: YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A SINGLE PIECE OF PUNCTUATION, MATE!!!! Oh wait... One apostrophe. I do reckon that if you wish to start a thread, put paragraphs and punctuation in it.

BUT QBEES ARE BALD YO!

Did you just say I knew nothing about evolution? When we had fur, we lived, IN FRIKKIN EUROPE!-
    EUROPE IS COLD! NOT WARM

SURE, HUNGARY HAS TEMPERATURES AS HIGH AS 37°C IN SUMMER, BUT DO YOU KNOW THIS: GLOBAL WARMING DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EARTH IS GETTING CLOSE TO THE SUN

AND WHEN WE WERE PRIMATES, WE DIDNT CARE ABOUT SEEING EACHOTHER'S PRIVATE PARTS!!!

... You should stop using caps in the first place it just shows anger and sometimes can embarres you second of all were not talking about real life third we didn't just live in Europe just stop continuing the argument Cc is much different so you should stop using caps and continuing the arguement I've already been involved in a big fight with marener just because of a small thing that went much further now it's came from you saying speed is useless and health is uslesss cause you can always respawn I tried to prove you wrong but you continued an adult would just say let's stop I disagree with your opinion Yes I'm fine with people disagreeing I don't want everyone to agree with me but you do not have to start going into caps and starting to talk about real life while searching up history to make sure I'm proved wrong from my perspectives I would say an adult would just say I think cc is just fine the way it is but good idea I wouldn't think he would start using caps at he dosnt know who could be a 5 year old child trying to make people happy or some youtuber seeing what would happen nowadays in the forums with updates like that and an adult wouldn't also bring this into real life

• edited February 2018

BUT QBEES ARE BALD YO!

EUROPE IS COLD! NOT WARM

... You should stop using caps in the first place it just shows anger and sometimes can embarres you second of all were not talking about real life third we didn't just live in Europe just stop continuing the argument Cc is much different so you should stop using caps and continuing the arguement I've already been involved in a big fight with marener just because of a small thing that went much further now it's came from you saying speed is useless and health is uslesss cause you can always respawn I tried to prove you wrong but you continued an adult would just say let's stop I disagree with your opinion Yes I'm fine with people disagreeing I don't want everyone to agree with me but you do not have to start going into caps and starting to talk about real life while searching up history to make sure I'm proved wrong from my perspectives I would say an adult would just say I think cc is just fine the way it is but good idea I wouldn't think he would start using caps at he dosnt know who could be a 5 year old child trying to make people happy or some youtuber seeing what would happen nowadays in the forums with updates like that and an adult wouldn't also bring this into real life

You started talking about real life .-.

Trying to make all the little problems of the argument on me eh?

Well not today, buddy. Stop responding.