Battle royale!

FightersfightFightersfight Member
edited February 2018 in Player Events & Creations
I am making a battle royal game with 3 other players We are building the terrain and hope to build villages it will be a apocalypse which was caused by a nuke We are also going to build a ark ship with a shop and we have already figured a system to make sure everyone goes to different areas This is all on a 99x99 realm the whole realm is the map I am not going to spoil the arkship system in case if anyone is fast builder or has tons of trusted friends and makes it faster and releases it faster then us If you would like to donate one of the following Wood pixeled wood dirt mountain grass white plaster sand and glass also cubits please add Fightersfight if you are confused why I need a certain block for example pixeled wood you can ask me and I will explain to you also c is needed for buying vends hollas and hidy bumper as I can afford all this there will be less games the more I spend so please be pious and donate Arkship being made! More terrain established!
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• lol ok

Would u like proof?

• Id love to help.
  • The PvP in Cubic Castles is so horrendous I don't know why you'd bother.
  • Tettt said:

rip i have been building a pvp based game like this back in 2017, and still nowhere to be completed yet ;-;

lets see who will get it done first :)

Do you have the same plane system? If not you'd probably get it done first because our ark ship system takes like another 3 days to finish
  • FightersfightFightersfight Member
    edited February 2018
    Tettt said:

hmm nope im making a ship... a more realistic ship though. i have paused building on it for quite a while...

Tettt said:

hmm nope im making a ship... a more realistic ship though. i have paused building on it for quite a while...

How can you tell you are making a more realistic ship? We might call our ship and arkship but it might be just a flying plane also we have 4 workers working in this Please do not start doing this when we have started first I really have put a lot of progress on on this 99x99 realm and I don't want my idea and my workers glory to be stolen just because someone did and copied our idea faster on some small realm This was just a mistake realising and showing our battle royal game in progress since now people are just showing up and trying to steal our progress I thought people we actually going to look forward towards this and that this would be updated every few days we've almost spent a week on this and it's not even halve finished I uploaded this just to get people excited and start looking forward towards it not try steal our progression

Also I'm not asking what ur plane looks like there's a certain system we will add to the plane which takes different players away from each other and I'm not telling you it