Brand New Easter Pack 2018 Item Guesses

edited February 2018 in General Chat
Well, im excited for the easter pack even though theres a few weeks (like 5 or more) but what do you thinks gonna be in the easter pack this year? You could say the old stuff is coming back, and what your favourite item is... but i made this discussion for people to say new stuff they want for the easter pack, like “I guess the 2018 easter pack will have hopper pets included as a rare prize,” so basically say what you think will be added thats brand new to the game in the easter pack! Ofcource, these are just things we want added and might not be added. But its fun to think what could be added, though :) Remember: this discussion is for brand new ideas for the easter pack, but you may say old things to be added back, like the booger. Also, What category does this go in? Did i chose the right one?

Comments

• Pink umb in pack
  • Pink umb in pack

Good idea!
  • Maybe there will be an Easter Bunny costume, an egg costume, or a chicken costume!
  • edited February 2018
    3 very good ideas! You have a super great imagination! (For misselence) this will be the main comment for people that say good ideas
    Also a good idea, valley
    Cool idea, coolguyboss! (See what i did there, i said ‘cool idea’ xD)
    Also a cool idea, sneaky septile. I like the pucture too
    I agree, [InSstep]!
    Good idea, Medications! But lots of people have that idea, and theres already a car for the easter pack. Still good though!
    Nice idea, *SnowyOwl*!
    Thats alot of great quality ideas, JAXsepticeye!my least favourite idea: easter egg pet. Most favpurite idea: Candy land stamp :)
  • Bunny in a box! :O
  • Why is there a poll saying old stuff coming back and new stuff coming in surely there is going be a mixture
  • _Elf said:

Why is there a poll saying old stuff coming back and new stuff coming in surely there is going be a mixture

What do you mean?
  • edited February 2018
    Let hope theres this as i really want this outfit xd
    Oh and maybe a easter scarf like the one in the pic
  • maybe an easter scarf, wings. and possibly another easter mobile
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Eggmobile
  • Eggmobile

cracked, sideways egg with a steering wheel and wheels attached :o

Maybe a Bunny pjs top to go with the bottoms?

• Pink or Black Hopper pet, Eggs with legs costume, golden egg deco, fuzzy blocks, egg balloon, balloon deco,easter egg pet, Caramel Slyme costume, Easter egg pow pack!, baby bunnyzilla-in-a-box (cruel), Candy land stamp!!!!
  • Pink or Black Hopper pet, Eggs with legs costume, golden egg deco, fuzzy blocks, egg balloon, balloon deco,easter egg pet, Caramel Slyme costume, Easter egg pow pack!, baby bunnyzilla-in-a-box (cruel), Candy land stamp!!!!

Alot of great ideas! Gonna be hard to find a least favourite and a most favourite!

• The devs keep most of the pack items from the year before and usually introduce a few new items.

Maybe there will be an Easter Bunny costume

We already have a bunny critter suit aswell

• The devs keep most of the pack items from the year before and usually introduce a few new items.

Maybe there will be an Easter Bunny costume

We already have a bunny critter suit aswell

Oh yeah, thats right! Also first time you commented on my discussions, check my other ones out if you want
  • _Elf said:

Why is there a poll saying old stuff coming back and new stuff coming in surely there is going be a mixture

What do you mean?
    Normally some items come back and there are some new items not vice-verse
  • Leaf Wings.