Charlye has won the Easter Umbrella June Raffle! Next up: Dino Head.

50,000 Cubit giveaway 0_0

=MGN=RedEagle=MGN=RedEagle FamiliarMember, Familiar
edited February 3 in Player Events & Creations 54.95 Karma

I am doing a 50,000 Cubit giveaway this week!!

Reply with your realm name (with a piggy).

1] Visit https://discord.gg/Fw8hCDk
2] Click something like this:

3] Reply with one thing you found confusing as a new player in Cubic Castles.

Details in the #giveaway discord.

-----

- Red

Look for the GiveawayBot (scroll up in the news channel) and click the Tada icon.

Legal: Approximate value of prizes 10USD. No purchase necessary. Login to Discord & follow the instructions to complete the quest.

Comments

• LiteRaryLiteRary Member
    edited February 3 103.35 Karma
    l agree, this is "Eagle"! Thanks and thanks as always.

Confusing thing l found when l started to game, l wasn't know how to put items in glass. l always seen players can put it in glass but l can't. l really tried nonsense things but l failed.

When l ask to someone and when they show me how, l was a bit confused. l have no idea why didn't l do that.

(LiteRary's Realm)
  • =MGN=RedEagle=MGN=RedEagle FamiliarMember, Familiar
    54.95 KarmaFamiliar
    items in glass? What did you try?

Also I am an eagle >.> no quotes needed :P
  • 29.40 Karma
    One thing I found confusing is that people had pets and I couldnt when I was lvl0-15 ;-;
    Realm name: *Darkness* Collection
    103.35 Karma

l tried to drag item onto glass, l tried to drop glass and item in same place and l thought item will be in glass. There was more but l don't really remember, seag-... l mean eagle.
    54.95 KarmaFamiliar
    LiteRary said:

l tried to drag item onto glass, l tried to drop glass and item in same place and l thought item will be in glass. There was more but l don't really remember, seag-... l mean eagle.
    All totally legit ways of doing that. It's hard to understand what people missunderstand when they are new but it's a good thing to know if you want to help em. Thanks!

One thing I found confusing is that people had pets and I couldnt when I was lvl0-15 ;-;

Like the pro pets?
  • 29.40 Karma

LiteRary said:

All totally legit ways of doing that. It's hard to understand what people missunderstand when they are new but it's a good thing to know if you want to help em. Thanks!

Like the pro pets?
    Any pets
  • pickles2001pickles2001 FamiliarMember, Familiar
    edited February 6 9.20 KarmaFamiliar
    Pickles2001’s realm

finding out the true value of items i get as a newbie, if i got a rare item people always tried to swindle me by telling me fake values....
  • HrothgarHrothgar Member
    29.95 Karma
    I was confused why my realm was flooding with strangers and asking for something called "perm" on my FIRST day. I couldn't even chat :v I ended up giving 32 people perm and they built weird stuff which I ended up using as foundations.

Realm Name : The Ministry House
  • arcanteusarcanteus Member
    edited February 3 3.70 Karma
    Name of my realm is FaceMask,I would be happy to accept that big amount of cubits Eagle!,Well at first i was confused of like how to put a cubits on cash register.until there was a guy helping me to use cash register,then i was very thankful of that...and i hope i win this cubit giveaway..Thanks and good luck to me Eagle!;)
  • -GreyCoralKing--GreyCoralKing- FamiliarMember, Familiar
    edited February 3 100.20 KarmaFamiliar
    Coral Cove

I found it confusing when I was a new player why anyone would play such a dumb game. First a little background information- I started before CC was even a yr old, there was no tutorials, few builds, and almost a non existent community. I was just thrown in and not given information on anything. Becoming a new player back then was brutal :O:! I thought why would someone want to play a dumb game that did not even guide you. Walked away from CC, uninstalled it, stewed for a week then decided to get revenge on the stupid game by FIGURING IT OUT BECAUSE IT WAS NOT GOING TO GET THE BEST OF ME. I began to build in my realm and soon hours of straight game play melted into days....then days into years! CC I hate you....the one who has stolen over 6k hours of my life. You are addictive and perfect :O:! P.S, sorry I ever thought you were dumb.
  • edited February 4 28.30 Karma
    Realm Melody's Shop

What was confusing for me was how do i get my own realm? I saw all these people with cool builds and i was liek I WANT TO BUILD TOO! but i could not figure out where to put em realm i kept asking whats the overworld? What green lines i dont see any!? (lol end me)

Another thing is that i always asked everyone "Whats That?"
    Example:
    Qbee1: Hey >InsertRandomNameHere< I would like to buy your TopHat
    Me: WHATS A TOP HAT!? :3
    Qbee2: This Thing
    Me: WOOOOOW!
    (end me even more)
  • KnyzeKnyze Member
    edited February 4 4.90 Karma
    Knyze01 Ultimate Shop

Back then, like 2.5yrs ago I was confused on how to make things that uses stainless plates and steel plates especially those accelorings and mecho spikes. To make these I have to write the recipe down on a piece of paper so I won't be going back and forth to the see the crafting recipe again. Really confusing.
  • LateComLateCom Member
    82.90 Karma
    Nature Vending Realm

back in the days... as a newbie i used to think all the level clanstones could actually fuse to make the big clanstone. i was so stupid to buy level 1-5 clanstone with 500 cubits and all my green cubes and food bumper x_x

Recipes were really hard to remember, such as those with 4 items and tools, and materials were just such a pain to gather.

I used to play in 2015, and back then all i wanted to do was bare all the whole layer of gradd in my 33x33 starter realm, and fill em up with tropical grass. but that never worked. One day i just lost my password to my account due to an unknown reaslm, and cosmic locked me out for 1 hour because i tried to many times to enter. in 217, i got this account, and named him LateCom.

Well it wasnt until a few months after i started that i remembered i could always reset my password to regain my account back. thus the old 2015 account was relived.
    I had struggles back then on resetting my password, and it waas always such a hassle to check my inbox and copy the words and such.
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    46.40 Karma
    Medication : Cat World

The "Report it to Mabz"
    Every time I got problems with the game that bothers me. I ask a mod how to solve it and they say.. " send a report to Mabz" so what I do is to report myself in the report button... then I saw support page when I joined Forums...

I'm such an Idiot person back the newbie days so don't judge xD
  • 9.00 Karma
    In cubic castles when i was new, i didnt know what cubits were. When i was mining blocks, a cubit would fall out and i would be like “whats that? Is it xp?” I thought it was xp because i would see my xp bar was up a little bit. And i was like “what are c? Are they cents?” XD
  • RemmRemm Member
    0.55 Karma
    Realm name: Remm
    (Can only be found in lobby)

Confusing: Flying Piggy Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;-;
  • FlooksFlooks Member
    30.45 Karma
    On my very first day I went to the learning center but I didnt understand anything.Then I saw clothes and I wanted to craft it but I didnt know what a mortar and pestle was xD I was not very good at English back in time.

Realm name : Flookey's Realm
  • LateComLateCom Member
    82.90 Karma
    uh problem is clothes is crafted with 2 cloth and sewing kit x_x
  • FlooksFlooks Member
    30.45 Karma
    Tettt said:

uh problem is clothes is crafted with 2 cloth and sewing kit x_x

I know but dye is made with a mortar and pestle :P
  • 11.90 Karma
    Realm: Torchwood
    Piggy: Should be in front of my door

My confusing moment in cc as a new player: I didn't know how to access realm setup without the pc XD
  • ExCelsiusExCelsius Member
    5.05 Karma
    Realm: The Monument

The most confusing moment was how to put a password...

I kinda lost 3 accounts because of that xd
    54.95 KarmaFamiliar
    ExCelsius said:

Realm: The Monument

The most confusing moment was how to put a password...

I kinda lost 3 accounts because of that xd

O dear that's too bad 0_0
  • 26.15 Karma
    Realm: Horror

I coudn't find mines.
    54.95 KarmaFamiliar

Realm: Horror

I coudn't find mines.

Were you looking in the overworld?
  • *SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
    19.35 Karma
    Snowy's Realm

Crafting recipes were making my eyes spin because there were so many with so many components that sometimes were also crafted, like accelo rings
  • _Elf_Elf Member
    7.30 Karma
    Realm name: D0G's realm

I found levelling up really hard and I still am now D:
    54.95 KarmaFamiliar

Snowy's Realm

Crafting recipes were making my eyes spin because there were so many with so many components that sometimes were also crafted, like accelo rings

I agree, accelos keep me busy :P
  • -Joystick--Joystick- Member
    122.95 Karma
    Realm : Joy's Lobby

When I started CC, we had the ancien crafting learning center... And I coldn't find the recipe for a "metal plate" which, I believe, took me days to find how to craft it x3
    edited February 6 54.95 KarmaFamiliar

When I started CC, we had the ancien crafting learning center... And I coldn't find the recipe for a "metal plate" which, I believe, took me days to find how to craft it x3

I feel like making a new tutorial would be fun :D

What is a vend?
    What is a register?

Etc.
    edited February 6 103.35 Karma

I feel like making a new tutorial would be fun :D

What is a vend?
    What is a register?

Etc.
    ;o Can l make this video when l have free time? l don't want to steal ideas. Better to get permission.