I am done.

I am leaving Cubic Castles. Forever. It's come to thought that no one cares about me. I am done.
That's my rant.

Comments

• See ya later, I guess.
    (° ͜ʖ°)

Tbh, the community has gone rotten. It started with a few rotten apples but it spread throughout the whole barrel. I don't blame you. No one cares about anyone in the internet. Memes and Broken Dreams.
  • How could you say noone cares about you? You should step back and see that you aren't alone snowy =V
    You're meaning I'm not caring about you, wrong fact, otherwise i would have written this =3
  • Belongs in Community subforum.
  • I totally agree with Hrothgar, but it doesn't mean we can't all stand up to bullies, and save CC.
    #SaveCC
  • I don’t blame ya buddy. It’s sad to see that even a family-friendly community is sorta harsh sometimes, especially in-game
  • Feel free to come back any time good bye for now :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Dont you dare leave because you think no one cares about you >:(

There are plenty of people that cares about you im sure, sure they probably dont show it but im sure people will miss you when you are gone
  • I don't want to convince you to stay or make you, that's your choice. But I suggest that you focus in real life some time. This game is bad, but also time consuming + not everyone doesn't care. There's a few out there. But there's more in real life..
    You can visit if you think there's people you miss, or contact them from somewhere else other than Cubic Castles cause I don't like to be contacted by someone just on CC..
    Good luck!
    And you will find people who care, or you just don't know it.
  • How could you say noone cares about you? You should step back and see that you aren't alone snowy =V
    You're meaning I'm not caring about you, wrong fact, otherwise i would have written this =3

Dont you dare leave because you think no one cares about you >:(

There are plenty of people that cares about you im sure, sure they probably dont show it but im sure people will miss you when you are gone

Oh, thanks. ;-;
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Peeka boo, i See you
  • edited February 2018
    This game is what you make it. It gets rather tiresome of hearing people use the quit card to try and get attention. If you didn't think anyone cared you would of not made this post and just quit. This game is a paradise if you surround yourself with the right people and play smart.

This is also not your first I quit thread, just briefly glancing in your discussions it can be seen a pattern. I fully respect you snowy and value you but I am calling it like I see it.

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/10737/goodbye-forevah-cc#latest

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/9530/quitting-for-a-week#latest

I will leave out your other discussions out like such as the one that Gdog closed called "Why Do I Always Feel Like Poop"
  • This game is what you make it. It gets rather tiresome of hearing people use the quit card to try and get attention. If you didn't think anyone cared you would of not made this post and just quit. This game is a paradise if you surround yourself with the right people and play smart.

This is also not your first I quit thread, just briefly glancing in your discussions it can be seen a pattern. I fully respect you snowy and value you but I am calling it like I see it.

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/10737/goodbye-forevah-cc#latest

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/9530/quitting-for-a-week#latest

I will leave out your other discussions out like such as the one that Gdog closed called "Why Do I Always Feel Like Poop"

i have to agree with this... you do need to filter between those fun and cool people and those who are not amongst the crowd to be your friends...
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited February 2018
    Closing this.

We will be making changes to the community section as there are too many of these threads popping up and it looks terrible for new users who join the forums.
    Especially as this isn't your first "quitting" thread.
    If you want to say goodbye please use your wall instead.
This discussion has been closed.