EVR - Thank You

We Are Nearing 75k Visits In The Eden Vending Realm And As A Thank You For All The Support You Have Given Us We Will Be Raffling Off 3 Easter Hats After We Hit 75k Visits!

A Lot Has Changed In The Eden Vending Realm Recently:
~ 2 New Owners - Husnain And Fantome2 [Shadow Leader]

~ Eden Services - Ways To Help You Save/Earn Cubits ///Unfinished, We Have A Big One Planned :P ///

~ Eden Advertising - Instead Of Putting Our Cubits Into The Cubit Store With Hollas We Have Been Paying The Community To Bring Visitors Into The Realm - Still Doing Quite A Few Hollas

~ New Plots/Rental Prices Being Raised - Raised The Inner Ring Plots To 500c/Week To Keep Up With All Our Hollas/Advertising Costs.

Thank You For All The Support Over The Year, We Will Continue To Expand The Vending Realm And Also Make More Unique Builds Soon.

Note: My College Starts In A Few Days So You Might Not See Me As Much As Normal. I Will Most Likely Be Afk Whilst Studying.

We Hope To See You All At Our Raffle!

Comments

• edited January 2018
    75k Visits + Has Been Hit! - Raffle Has Started:
    The Guestbook Has Been Placed Next To The Spawn Area

The Winners Will Be Announced When 100 People Have Bumped It OR 1-2 Weeks Has Passed!

Good Luck
  • i keep getting warp foods in my inv to your place XD its that popular

We have started paying people to hand out our warp foods instead of hollaeing as much so more cubits goto the community instead of the cubit store void xD
  • Assasinations, ever seen that 1:1 copy of your realm? Literraly almost every single block is copyed lol. Contact me if you want to know the details. (That guy is Chinese, explains the copy lol)

We have started paying people to hand out our warp foods instead of hollaeing as much so more cubits goto the community instead of the cubit store void xD
    I REALLY WANT THAT JOB BACK XD