Guys i was a Scammer Should i Get a Second Chance?

StrikeWalkerStrikeWalker Member
edited January 2018 in Community
Guys i start playing this game since 2016, and i was a Noob and i didn't know much about this game, i know then i start playing i feel a sentiment, for this game and i loved playing it, everyday and all started when someone scammed me, i wanted to show him that i can get my stuff back again, and i started Scamming, i got banned and i didn't stop, but when i saw that i scammed too much, and people got sad on me and i felt like why im doing this to them, i stopped and cosmic banned me for 88 days, i know that i deserve that but i want to improve and stop, and i ask for you guys to help me and decide for me, if someone that i scammed is reading this, im sorry im really sorry and.. im really sorry.
DO I DESSERVE A SECOND CHANCE?
Dont forget we are humans and humans make mistakes, Be in My Place.
I think i Deserve A second Chance, how about you guys?

Comments

• We make mistakes as humans but by a certain age there are very clear black and white rules in life. Like if you put your hand in a fire it is going to get burned. If you were scammed then you should know personally how awful it feels and you chose to spread that kind of feeling. To me there is no forgiveness in that because I know you had something inside you telling you it is wrong.

Nothing has value in CC item wise not even a Ramm. It is just virtual code that can be spawned a million times over if the admins chose to. The one thing that has REAL value that can not be spawned is friendship and trust. You are impacting real people and betraying them. There is no excuse for that kind of behavior.
  • StrikeWalkerStrikeWalker Member
    edited January 2018
    Its ok... thanks for your Choice! <3
  • Like Grey said but I do believe in second chances.
  • Thanks For Your Choice, i really Appreciate It! <3
  • I just like to clarify that does not mean I see you as an awful person :P. It just means I would not trust you and if I did socialize with you I would keep you at an arms distance. Life is about making mistakes and growing from them. If growth is gained and you become a better person then that is great. Except it is hard for me when I have the knowing of said behavior.
  • Yeah, I would give a second chance, but I'll keep an eye [or sometimes both] on ya and not trust you unless you prove you deserve to be trusted. So... it's a conditional second chance. The first step to admit that you were wrong and you're sorry; you did that, so good! but you need to do other many steps of being trustworthy :p
  • Rip, I smell future bashing of this guy from other players, especially in-game. Maybe

It would be best to close this
  • Tettt i didnt steal them i got banned and i accidently deleted her i still have the resources.
  • No you don't.

You broke rules, and were aware of it.
    Unlike in real life, there's no circumstances in wich you'd better break the rules. (I'm not sure of that sentence.)

• If anyone is a jerk to Danny I will slap them :P. Just because a person makes a mistake gives you no right to be disrespectful ^_^!
  • If anyone is a jerk to Danny I will slap them :P. Just because a person makes a mistake gives you no right to be disrespectful ^_^!

Going to disagree with this. ~~
  • The path you chose to be a scammer was your own fault. If you chose to change that is your own fault. Anything you chose to do will give a small footprint on who you are. You should have never chosen to give into scamming without thinking about the true meaning of this game and it's players. This game was made for building and socializing, but people made it for buying/selling.

I feel like you didn't think at that moment about the actual meaning of this game. When you got scammed, you should have just kept chill, talked to a Moderator about it, and just continue to enjoy the game. Building, Mining, Socializing, all that but scamming and rule breaking.

Next time you are feeling down, try talking to a Mod or a trusted friend that you know will stay and listen, about it. But as future reference, keep a screenshoting application ready for in case someone will come later and try to scam you. At least then you could screenshot and report it via forums or the Community Discord.

~Snowy
  • !PUMBA!!PUMBA! Member
    edited January 2018
    Yeah, i would give you a second chance, if you prove it,i think than you should have one so it's yes from me!
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    To receive a 88 day ban for scamming means you have been banned many times before.
    So you've already had your 2nd chance and your 3rd and your 4th etc

So no I don't think you should personally.
    Players like you don't just ruin the game for people you've scammed you also ruin this this game for everyone by giving the game a bad reputation.

Remember how it felt when you got scammed? It sucked right. Why would you want to make people feel as you did? If everyone who got scammed went on to scam others then this would be a terrible game to play.

An eye for an eye makes the world blind.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2018
    i got scammed so much too,But everything long past gone,if you smart,you won't have next time,proof yourself!
  • I have to say Gdog, you took the words right from my mouth (not the quote, the quote was great though). Ummmm... Empathy is a word defining the act of putting yourself in other people's shoes and doing what is right: wrong shoes bud!

Sorry for that, I thought that was slightly amusing. I'm just saying that you don't really deserve a second chance (at all!), but that's what a name tag is for, right? Always do good, and go beyond that at least once every day.
  • i completely agree with you gdog... hes been banned many times in game, all for the same reason. look into the scam reports and youll find him mentioned many times... as i always say "once a scammer, always a scammer" youve been given plenty of chances mate...
  • i completely agree with you gdog... hes been banned many times in game, all for the same reason. look into the scam reports and youll find him mentioned many times... as i always say "once a scammer, always a scammer" youve been given plenty of chances mate...

Agree. If someone wants to change their ways it should be after the 1st time. But more than once banned shows a reputation
  • Drama drama kek. Enjoy yourself and stop doing threads like these
  • gdog said:

To receive a 88 day ban for scamming means you have been banned many times before.

Players like you don't just ruin the game for people you've scammed you also ruin this this game for everyone by giving the game a bad reputation.

Remember how it felt when you got scammed? It sucked right. Why would you want to make people feel as you did? If everyone who got scammed went on to scam others then this would be a terrible game to play.

I agree with, you im sorry :(.
    I will also start a gaming channel and if i will grow up on my channel i will remember about this game and i will promote it <3

Regards DannyIT

100% agree with this. We should all put ourselves in Danny’s shoes and think if maybe we had made a bad decision. Everyone deserves the chance to turn over a new leaf.
  • edited February 2018
    Well, its very very bad to scam, but sometimes you feel bad and after your punishment you get unbanned. But that taught you a very valuable lesson to not scam. Because the damage you did for your account, you now have a bad reputation. So maybe try buying a nametag or making a new account and giving all your stuff to that account. Also, try to find the people you scammed and give their stuff back as a real apology
  • Well, its very very bad to scam, but sometimes you feel bad and after your punishment you get unbanned. But that taught you a very valuable lesson to not scam. Because the damage you did for your account, you now have a bad reputation. So maybe try buying a nametag or making a new account and giving all your stuff to that account. Also, try to find the people you scammed and give their stuff back as a real apology

I agree!!! The only way u can show true repentance is by righting the wrongs u have done! So why don’t u start giving back everything u stole??? Do it now!!!
  • Do a giveaway to the people y scammed I'm not Givin u a second chance tho
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Like gdog said you got many chances, and you even went further even that you knew how it felt to get scammed and you still spread the feeling of betrayal further...

So no, no 7th chance for me (since you already got banned many times)
  • AutiMaTICAutiMaTIC Member
    edited February 2018
    gdog said:

As Gdog mentioned you have been banned multiple times meaning you have been given a 2nd 3rd chance or whatever how many chances it is, this time in my opinion you don't deserve having another chance you have abused the chances given to you.

• StrikeWalkerStrikeWalker Member
    edited March 2018
    The multiple times i waas banned is because of Flaming,and copyright u know thats a thing :D not for scamming and I can't Give the items back Now :DDDD I'm banned remember 773h left :D
  • and by copyright you mean copying official courses, taking newbies there, and telling them to drop their stuff right?
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Ok think opinions have been expressed now.
    Closing before this gets out of hand.
This discussion has been closed.