Scam Reports

Comments

• guys is building a fake copy of an official parkour a scam?
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited January 2018

guys is building a fake copy of an official parkour a scam?

lemme guess... the player doing this is named dannyit? @[]tattletail[]
    and yes if its used for drop games.
  • Scammer: AyleeyzKay
    Stole: My 2 vends, 2 santa hats, elf hat, and 2 fall wreaths along with my piggy bank.
    Time: Monday, January 8th 2018 in the 7:00-8:00
    How: She said she would help me buy putting more vends in. I went to a holla and came back and saw her stealing my stuff! I don't know why I didn't ban her (what I normally do) when she asked for perm.

Scammer: Xx_lils_xX
    Stole: Stole my friends piggy bank, vends, and rares.
    Time: ?
    How: Xx_lils_xX were my friends friend for a while, they gave her permissions because they trusted her. They left and saw her stealing her items.
  • Is this a scam? I said to him can in Cash register he said no his name is: x_X "MaLaSaRTes" X_x
  • *SweetMint**SweetMint* Member
    edited January 2018
    TETT was reporting someone BECOUSE they did a payaway when they didn't know it was AGAINTS the rules
  • *SweetMint**SweetMint* Member
    edited January 2018
    Someone said they can duplicate items for anyone

TETT was reporting someone BECOUSE they did a payaway when they didn't know it was AGAINTS the rules

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/uploads/editor/yg/573t7psnzp71.png

• Jasonlee1 made this scam to trick people into spending 3000c for a vend which he said was only 300c. I couldn’t screenshot the holla saying that he was selling a vend for 300c, but many people saw it. The time is in the screenshots.
  • Tbh I see no difference between payaways and pay parkours.
    To show u what I am talking about:

Payaways:Paying for warpfood to get on the other side where a prize disp has been placed on=not allowed.

Pay parkours: Paying for warpfood to get on the other side to do a parkour an recieve a prize at the end(normally from a prize disp where many diff stuff is in=allowed?

As you can see there is not really a difference between both points, so please forbid pay parkours or make pay aways allowed again:) ty
  • *KeySpirits* Is a scammer, Furthermore he scammed Mr.Hayes, Key took his clanstone - I have evidence to back it up:
  • *Zamasu**Zamasu* Member
    edited January 2018
    Lol 5k Scammed he said look 500c when i took a look rental scam + he did quick 5k X_X Can you help me i am not that rich Ok So Please Help MeLook
    HUy NAme : Seba 112
    its the first time someone scammed me in rental

Well
    My Game Name : AbdulAhad78
    Realm Name : AbdulAhad78's Realm
    Please Refund X_X i am poor i will be forced to leave CC
    Scam.png 801.2K
  • Lol 5k Scammed he said look 500c when i took a look rental scam + he did quick 5k X_X Can you help me i am not that rich Ok So Please Help MeLook
    HUy NAme : Seba 112
    its the first time someone scammed me in rental

Well
    My Game Name : AbdulAhad78
    Realm Name : AbdulAhad78's Realm
    Please Refund X_X i am poor i will be forced to leave CC

You can contact support and show them the evidence you posses. All mods can do is ban the scammer. If you want your cubits back, it is best to contact support
    http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • NaroxNarox Member
    edited January 2018
    watch here :) here is a scammer called mhamad_111

and another scammer here too

3rd scammer here : but please if u can take the dog and let me have cubits back from that guy...that he banned me...

4th scammer : watch here :) i wish mods be watching that :/

5th scammer : watch here omg omg!this scamme is popular now

omg!!

scammer here :)
  • Scammer : jad kheirallah
    Type : I'm not entirely sure.

This is my third attempt on getting my clanstone back (or the 7300c I paid for it.)

I won't give the details I provided on my previous discussion. Now that I read those, I get the facts are personal and out-of-game.

I did swear and I did decline jad's offer but that doesn't stand for the fact that jad got away with the Clan Stone I paid for with my hard earned money whereas jad paid two chicken beaks.

jad might own the ideas, clan name and anything else associated with the clan EXCEPT the clan stone.

We both bought it and I'd like for us both to sell it and get what we paid for back to us.

=SirArchAngel= can confirm that jad broke the Clan Stone as me, jad and him were on the same realm when jad broke the Clan Stone.

Tomk2005 probably can confirm jad has the Clan Stone.

Oh, and if you're gonna say "Why'd you give him permission in the first place?", wouldn't you give your co-clanstone owner and clan leader permission to the Clan's Base Room?

Thanks.
  • Scam Report #1
    Player Name: my account name was marry p
    Reason For Report: Never gave me refund and said was gonna give me refund but put a cut-o-matik in ( i really need my cubits back. )
  • Scammer: Zodic
    Rental Scam
    He tried to trick people having a lot of c in the piggy.
  • Medya1010 said:

Rules are rules buddy... Rules are rules.

• Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited January 2018
    Long Time I didn't post an report here,but now,A pay parkour that prize dont worth

(realm name idk,)

EDIT : Enter in this portal in my print 5 scamm

print 6 ; Bad words

also '' cube phan tom '' have perm
  • edited January 2018
    Scammer Name:ebcookie
    Date: 1/19/18
    What he Scammed: all my items in my realm!

Ebcookie pls bring all my items back pls! He scammed me he was my Bff! I went to my province travelling and then when i looged back my realm was destroyed all of my stuff was stolen and my pet snowman lvl.3 he stole all my rares and valuebles pls... Pls Mods help me bring back all of my items and resources pls... :Q: :'(

He change his account!
  • Tettt said:

uh did u just multipost e.e
    also yeh mods dont really bring back stuff x_x

they don't? Well, no hope left for my Clan then, eh?
  • ItaloGamer2ItaloGamer2 Member
    edited January 2018
    Scammer:#Tomas#

Realm Name:I Don't Know Because It Was A Room

Loss:200c

Time:Fri Jan 19 05:56:17 2018

• Name Of Scammer:Shilbe

Loss:Hopper Lvl 1

Time Sat Jan 20 02:57:27 2018

He Scammed My Hopper Lvl 1 , He Put 7k + Angels Wings For Hopper But Then He Said Put Any Thing Please And I Put 4 Farm Eggs And Then He Put Fast 700c Please Return My Hopper Or Ban He Please Mods.
  • There was a guy called cubic_man123 he scammed my slime costume he said can he wear it because he was my good friend I gave him it then he left the second time I saw him is said scammer the he holler something inapropate about me and he hacked my friend realm he name is *cherry pumpcake*
  • Name : *PIXO*

Basically selling items in the bumper thing (forgot the name)

Nothing got stolen from me though
  • Name Of Scammer:ameer12345

Loss:Nothing Cuz I Dont Play

Time:Mon Jan 22 7:41:54 2018

Reason He Do A Dice Game And I Think That Are Not Allowed In Game
  • Name Of Scammer:Miato7777

Loss:Nothing Cuz I Dont Buy

Time:Mon Jan 08:16:59 2018

He Sell Cat Lvl 49 For 10k But Then He Chaching fast To One Lvl 0 And The Realm Are Muted (Miato7777 Are *RewBoy* He Has Been Banned I Think He Play Wich Other Account
  • Name Of Scammer:!-!(Melin)!-!

Time:Tue Jan 23 09:07:56 2018

Loss:Nothing Cuz I Dont Buy

He Said To Me If i Buy Eyepatch And Suit Jacket For Only 1k All And Then i Said Yes (I Think All Players Take This Mega Offert) Well Then I Tp He And I Look The Coop-Blocks
    ,He Put The Things On One Mannequin And Then I Look The Price And I Take Screenshot
    So Please Help The Qbbes Cuz Are A Lot Of Scammers In CC :(
  • edited January 2018
    Found a scam. owner is Kayumi and the realm name is Kingdom of Majesty who i know has scammed before. He has Dino head on a rental for 500c with logs covering a rental block to hide a regular block underneath, i have added more proof that kayumi is scammer and that the mods have had problems with him doing the before
  • I would like to report a recent scam.

Scammer: -CubicGold-
    What he scammed: My entire shop that we ran together. Over 30 vends, several rares, two registers, 3 tip piggies, over 8k in savings, and my clanstone.

Reasons for me giving perms: Ok. he was an honest, great friend of mine, and he did do wonderful things for me in the past. I gave him perm in the Clanstone Room because he was a Co-Leader/Admin in my clan.

Realm to go see proof: Craftpup Building Co.

Photographic Proof: Its on The Cubic Wish Foundation Thread on page 38 or 39.

Thank you so much. If people could possibly donate to me to help me back on my feet, that would be wonderful!
  • Hell Yeah!Hell Yeah! Member
    edited January 2018
    Fake Lobby
    fd.PNG 907.2K
  • xanax said:

Fake Lobby

how do u know they intend to use this to scam?
This discussion has been closed.