✅ Daf's Thoughts about Packs - Easter Pack 2018

*Joystick**Joystick* Member
edited July 2020 in General Chat
Hey! What's this thread about?
I will be just giving my thoughts about upcoming packs :)
Don't forget to put yours in the comments!
It isn't in any case an insult against developers' work, but only a criticism, thoughts about them :P

Valentine's Pack 2018

: Wuvva Wallpapers - Welp, they're back but I personaly don't like them, even if in a certain decoration environment they can be good-looking.

: Giant Rose Petals - Back too, they're pretty good-looking and perfect for romantic settings :3

: Valentine Candies : Nothing much to say about them, still a good touch.

: Valentine Chocolates - Same as the candies, but the fact that it gives hearts floating around us make this cool :D

: Valentines - I like these letters, because of the floating hearts :)

: Apple O' Love - Pretty good hat and nice reference to Guillaume Tell :P

: Heart Beads - Mixed for this one... A heart on your face, but can reminds the Doc's Mirror...

: Fancy Cakes - Nice feature! Can also be used in a wedding setting :D The Lavender one is better for me :P

: Half Heart Shirts - Simple, sober but the fact that 2 Qbees can form an entire heart is something nice and cute :D

: Heart Hat - A heart on top of your head... No comment.

: Heart Wings - Nice idea but, to be honest, they're ugly...

: Luvbug-Inna-Box - Interesting feature! A retextured Spudbug but, i don't know, I just like it ^^

: luvmobile - Wow. Just horrible.

: Take This Flower - Oooooh I find that very cute and good-looking! Very nice idea :D

: Wuvva Scarf - Well, this one isn't fantastic but the colors reminds me a vanilla/strawberry ice cream, so I like how it looks ^^

: Wuvva Umbrella - No no no no! This is not beautiful, like the spiderbrella...

: Valentine Wings - They're simply retextured angel wings but pretty good-looking.

Average Mark : 7/10

Easter Pack 2018

: Carrot Hat - I just love it, the idea is brillant and the texture perfect ^^

: Egg / Chick / Chicken Hats - I'm not that fan of these ones even if the idea to craft them is really cool!

: Duck Hat - Nothing to add than it is great =)

: Egg Cap - I actually like this one! Reminds me some old caroons =)

: Ladybug Helmet - This one's cool even if I don't like it very much...

: Lonely Branch - What is this?

: Purple Easter Pack - Ye... Not fan of this one either...

: EasterRider - Well, mixed on this one... The lower thing is quite a good idea but the whole vehicle isn't that good...

: Blue / Purple Egg Flowers - I really like these! Can bring colors and shapes into a world! Fancy besides!

: Wall Plants - Absolutly perfect.

: Cartoon Trees - Not that fan, but new leaves aren't that bad to welcome =)

Average Mark : 9/10

Comments

• Same thought on the luvmobile loool
  • I really like the Take this flower. It's so cute in gdogs video.
  • Yea best item is like is the flower one. So beautiful Job of the devs!
  • Nice, my thoughts are that it's a nice pack :) I can't wait to build a styled theme Valentine room.
    I don't really poat builds, people tend to copy ...

When I was little I said Valentime instead of Valentine xdd
  • Majority of the pack is wearables, there are no new decos or blocks like last year with the awesome addition of vases, bouquets and teddy bears.
  • Heart hat vs Cheese hat
  • I am not overly excited for the pack. In a way I am glad they steered away from buildables because I dislike how buildables get locked into packs making them expensive like the paintings but at the same time it makes me sad. Wearables do not really entice me like those beautiful building blocks. I think my largest complaint is that there is not a new pet, I would of loved to see the retextured spudbug as a pet instead of as a mob. Otherwise I think this pack is decent, not disappointing.
  • I thought the same thing on the Luvmobile
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2018
    I Would Love luvbug truly if it collide you then u get love so able heal back lifes
  • That would be amazing if the lovebug was a lover not a fighter! MAKE THE LOVEBUG GIVE HEALTH!
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2018

That would be amazing if the lovebug was a lover not a fighter! MAKE THE LOVEBUG GIVE HEALTH!

So ,I can date with luvbug or mannequin on valentine XD
  • If the teddies dont come back...

I got like 50 of each stocked away for sale when they dont return >:)

But also, yes some of these wearables were just failures... especially the luvmobile keys...they can go burn in a hole...
  • feelsbad for Kewberth who spent so much time on the luvmobile and its getting hated on by everyone. I dont think it's too bad. I definatly wouldve loved a luvbug pet, rather then a mob though.
  • feelsbad for Kewberth who spent so much time on the luvmobile and its getting hated on by everyone. I dont think it's too bad. I definatly wouldve loved a luvbug pet, rather then a mob though.

You don't have to feel bad :) It helps them seeing what players mostly like and dislike ^^

You don't have to feel bad :) It helps them seeing what players mostly like and dislike ^^
    I get that you're trying to be nice and all, but... I was expressing pity, you don't just tell someone they don't have to. Of course I don't have to, the fact that I am shows I care.
  • lucaaa795 said:

...screw the bears they look like they came from hell...

Just add devil horns and it will look even more like that.

But also, yes some of these wearables were just failures... especially the luvmobile keys...they can go burn in a hole...

@DexterTheFox the vases daisy bouquets and the teddies arent coming back

@DexterTheFox the vases daisy bouquets and the teddies arent coming back
    he meant that he could sell them for a higher price ^^
  • I like the luv mobile, I just wish it didn't have the hearts slapped on it. I guess personal preference :P. To me with cars being released in coinciding with a pack it be nice if they were mostly neutral in design with nods to the holiday like the key ring being a heart, the car being the pink color without added intrusive design. Now there are exceptions like take Christmas for example. A sled is a sled it makes sense for it to look christmasy. That is why I love the christmas sled so much. If they make a vehicle that leans to the holiday instead of slapping decals on it then it is great.
  • I think the Easter Pack 2018 has some opinions to get! =P
  • DafniDafni Member
    edited March 2018

feelsbad for Kewberth who spent so much time on the luvmobile and its getting hated on by everyone. I dont think it's too bad. I definatly wouldve loved a luvbug pet, rather then a mob though.

Yes, I thought it looked okay. Nothing that bad. :)
  • Why wuvva umb got hated? it look okay :/
  • Eagence said:

About new items, I think many good designed, I specially liked some and I know many liked them too. I wonder what will be the secret of eggs.

I have doubts about "Cartoon Trees", I think people may use them as trees but I plan to find another use. But eh, if everything would been good, then there would have been nothing to develop too.

I suggest making Wall Plants combinable with berries or flowers like ghost lamps combinable with ghosts.

Nice idea! Like this new craftable recipes that aren't like "wood+sticks=...". It adds a bit of colors, idk how to explain but that's a great idea ^^