how do i get people to stop bullying me.........

how can i get people to leave me alone ....every time i walk into the lobby theres always someone there to call me a noob or pick at me about how ugly my mom is...like its annoying and painful to listen to ..so please help me oh and also i have no idea how i can become rich or start off good like mgn redeagle did.........i am just hopeless.....if you guys come up with something please let me know and add me in cubic castle bcuz i have no friends

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited January 2018
    Get screenshot and pm a game mod or post them in the mod discord.
    We'll mute/warn them if needed.
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/17263/cubic-castles-moderation-discord#latest
    Just ignore them and go about your day. No need to hang around in lobbies really.
    If they come to your realm just ban them.
    If its really bad turn on parental controls and set it to only see friends chat.
  • ok thanks alot gdog i will try
  • There are lots of nice people around, I suggest entering events that you can find on the forums or in game that way you can meet new people and have a chance at winning some prizes. :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Add me, =MGN=RedEagle, Ms.Moore :)

You are welcome to play with me on the weekends in Discord: https://discord.gg/FkFD6hk (13+)

We meet for a party there :)

Lol trying to add someone to your clan? XD

Anyways like gdog said, if they buly you and you think its too bad in your oppinion (like its hurtful) then just make a screenshot and add it to the things gdog said... also make sure that if you post it on forums that there are no curse words in them else you might get a warning for it

You can also do what i do always when someone asks me things i dont like: just ignore them and focus on the things you wanna see ^^
  • The best thing you could do is ignore them and if they go to far report them.

I just roast them back :P
  • Pa-pa-pa-parental controls:3
  • Change your name? Or just report I guess you will need screenshots of people bullying you.

I usually just stomp them and leave or come with up a witty comeback :p

• You honestly shouldn't care about those insults. If this makes you feel sad you shouldn't really be playing an MMO
  • If you are truly upset, friend me, for I am a verbal bomb against people who are mean for no reason. I hate when people bully for fun, or if they are just bored.

Cyber bullying is becoming the worst of its kind, and if you need friends, the Turtle Team (our clan) is always there to help. I am personally friends with all my clan members, and we all work to solve one's problem of needed.
  • Studies show that most bullies are troubled in school and home, are neglected as a baby, or have been bullied themselves and thought bullying others would be a good way to release the stress.