edited January 2018 in Community
Pay parkours -.-

lets think :

We pay some cubits

TOO MANY PARKOUR no has checkpoint at start

No 100% of chance I get prize

and prize can no worth how many we payed

It isn't a payaway?

It is Most illegal tham a payaway ( I think )

Payaway we get a prize,randoom,but we get ( If owner not a scammer )

Pay parkour is the same thing , we pay for TRY,not for GET

and,We didn't know what's next prize

What I think for better it :

legalize payaway

OR

Make pay parkours become ILLEGAL ,and several rule for it

now,I put a poll,and pay parkours owner go hate me <3

@SirKewberth

Cafe De Terno

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Don't like them, then don't pay to play them, it's simple.
    I dislike them too. I would never host or take part in them myself.
    No one is forcing you to pay to play them though. So just don't.

If you want the differences, It's that parkours are skill based whereas pick the block, payaways etc are luck based.

If I was going to play devils advocate here you could argue that building and getting the resources for a parkour costs cubits.
    Another is that the experience of doing a well made parkour may have some value in itself.

As I said, end of the day don't like them then no one is forcing you to play them.
  • i like the olden days where everyone that made parcours made em for enjoyment. parcours are meant to be fun. you shouldnt have to pay to do a parcour... if someone says its a giveaway at the end and makes you pay to do the parcour, its not really a giveaway... i aint paying 200c to do a parcour and then get a hat worth like 10c. thats bs... parcours need to be free... thats the way it used to be and it was good the original way...
  • Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited January 2018
    Gdog,payaway is the same... dont like payaway? dont pay for them,no one is forcing u

still with my argument : payaway is same as pay parkour,lucky prizes ,some have phoam,some aren't in rules,and,80% have prizes that dont worth

pay parkour is lucky too,people put all prizes into 1 GLASS , and,lucky to get an cool prize

I rlly want pay parkour Get off from cubic castles,forever!

#MoreFreeParkours
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited January 2018

Gdog,payaway is the same... dont like payaway? dont pay for them,no one is forcing u

still with my argument : payaway is same as pay parkour,lucky prizes ,some have phoam,some aren't in rules,and,80% have prizes that dont worth

pay parkour is lucky too,people put all prizes into 1 GLASS , and,lucky to get an cool prize

#MoreFreeParkours

Then don't play them and make your own free parkours like I have.
    I've given away 100s of prizes on the bone course.
    Nobody is stopping you from building one.
    And nobody is twisting your arm into paying for the paid ones.

If paid parkours are proven to be scams we will warn/ban the owners.
  • gdog said:

#MoreFreeParkours

Then don't play them and make your own free parkours like I have.
    I've given away 100s of prizes on the bone course.
    Nobody is stopping you from building one.
    And nobody is twisting your arm into paying for the paid ones.

If paid parkours are proven to be scams we will warn/ban the owners.

yeah yeah,I builded one,prize is bunny tophat ,no one done ;-;

but,U think same as me? people put too much prizes in a glass,* same as a payaway * ,holla pay parkour,people ,trying think parkour is cool and prize too, (In payaway is : people buy and get an iten,good or no ) , and no have 100 % of chance to won a prize,and IF WON,sometimes is bad prize,that not worth how many payed * Like 100c for a cowl,or a top hat *

I think,and I would like to pay parkours be banned from cubic castles,but,Everyone has an option ^^
  • In the end, I agree with Gdog. No one is forcing you to pay. It's your own fault if you have some kind of loss without asking the owner if they checked with a Mod.

• In the end, I agree with Gdog. No one is forcing you to pay. It's your own fault if you have some kind of loss without asking the owner if they checked with a Mod.

same as payaway,payaway no one is forcing you to pay,it's your own fault if you have some kind of loss without asking the owner if they checked with a mod <3

Pay parkour is same as payaway,And,I always go call it...
  • Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
    edited January 2018
    READ THIS!!! I copied and pasted this!
    Malicious player made games are prohibited
    These include:

Giveaways that require payment from participants.
    Gambling or games of chance that require cubits or item payments from participants.
    Games that require players to drop items as "payment" to play. (drop games)

Games of skill such as creative building contests using foundation blocks, or parkour races may be allowed, but player complaints or reports of fake contests or undelivered prizes could lead to a permanent ban from the game for the organizers of these events. Moderators or admins may choose to shut these events down at their discretion if they determine the event to be malicious. We would encourage players not to join such contests unless they know the organizers well and trust them. You join at your own risk. Lost entry fees will not be returned.

Here the link if you want to see it yourself: https://www.cubiccastles.com/terms_of_service.php
  • READ THIS!!! I copied and pasted this!
    Malicious player made games are prohibited
    These include:

Giveaways that require payment from participants.
    Gambling or games of chance that require cubits or item payments from participants.
    Games that require players to drop items as "payment" to play. (drop games)

Games of skill such as creative building contests using foundation blocks, or parkour races may be allowed, but player complaints or reports of fake contests or undelivered prizes could lead to a permanent ban from the game for the organizers of these events. Moderators or admins may choose to shut these events down at their discretion if they determine the event to be malicious. We would encourage players not to join such contests unless they know the organizers well and trust them. You join at your own risk. Lost entry fees will not be returned.

Here the link if you want to see it yourself: https://www.cubiccastles.com/terms_of_service.php

I want change one thing : payed games of skill,

Pay parkour : A harder and diferent way to be a payaway,can buy,its safe

payaway : TOO DANGEROUS DONT BUY,U GET A BAN FROM GAME, FOR 1 DAY OR IDK ;-;

-.- rlly?
  • People who host pay-to-play Parkour (most that is) do it as a investment. It's easy!

make the price to play more than what prize you get. Or the total profit will be at least 2 times what prizes cost.

People who do free Parkour want others to have fun. And try their skills. The problem is most people don't do regular parkours that have no prizes.

So more people will go to a parkour that u pay for not so great prizes. Than a free parkour just for fun.

• Ya but some pay to play parkour courses don't have prizes and say they do in there holla...
  • Mrs.BunBunMrs.BunBun Member
    edited January 2018
    Removed
    - :)
  • Ya but some pay to play parkour courses don't have prizes and say they do in there holla...

So in that case, it’s scam according to the rules, just sayin’