Okay, stop playiing with me

(If this isn't the right category, please change it, but I don't honestly know what it fits into. )

Okay, this isn't very important, but when you change, add, make, or request for your password, you know how under it, it says
'Tell me when my realms are decaying' and 'Tell me about special events'. I don't know if when you X (cross) it, it means 'Okay then, you don't want us to' because it's an X, or if you leave it. Leaving it as an X would seem like the ideal decision, but because it's an X I'm not sure now. Leaving it blank would seem like the bad decision because it's showing you haven't done anything, so I want to get notified about these two, do I leave it blank, or 'cross' it.

Thanks

-Eggy Wegginess

Comments

• I have always been confused about the same thing xD
  • if there's an X it checks it to do the thing it's saying, for example:
    Tell me if my realm is decaying
    if you x this, it will tell you if your realm is decaying. if you don't check it, it wont tell you when your realm is decaying

hope it helps :3
  • if there's an X it checks it to do the thing it's saying, for example:
    Tell me if my realm is decaying
    if you x this, it will tell you if your realm is decaying. if you don't check it, it wont tell you when your realm is decaying

hope it helps :3

It doesn't tell you though. Never have I ever in almost 3 years of playing been notified in any way.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Pretty sure @CosmicCow said this wasn't working. Think it was around when the newsletter came out. Think they plan to get it fixed at some point.
  • gdog said:

Pretty sure @CosmicCow said this wasn't working. Think it was around when the newsletter came out. Think they plan to get it fixed at some point.

oh, okay, because I had the same thing with @Liberated , except 4 years. xD thanks @gdog
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    []BOSS[] said:

gdog said:

oh, okay, because I had the same thing with @Liberated , except 4 years. xD thanks @gdog
    Not possible to have been playing for 4 years I thought.
  • U said:

[]BOSS[] said:

gdog said:

Not possible to have been playing for 4 years I thought.
    well, now its 2018, so almost 4 years. I started in 2014 anyway...

• I've always thought the decaying realms was a little much... My friend went on a trip over the holidays, and when she came back, her realm was gone. Such a waste of 10k.....
  • what does decaying realms mean anyways
  • what does decaying realms mean anyways

It's when a realm disappears from the overworld
  • lucaaa795 said:

I've always thought the decaying realms was a little much... My friend went on a trip over the holidays, and when she came back, her realm was gone. Such a waste of 10k.....

Pretty sure that the deed is still in inventory..
    Realms decay ONLY FROM OVERWORLD and when they do that they GO TO YOUR INVENTORY so if your friend doesn't have it in his/her inventory he/she should contact support.
    OMG TYSM!!! I was the bearer of bad news today, so I'll check in with her. I thought that !want it's gone! I'm so happy!!!!!
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

lucaaa795 said:

I've always thought the decaying realms was a little much... My friend went on a trip over the holidays, and when she came back, her realm was gone. Such a waste of 10k.....

Pretty sure that the deed is still in inventory..
    Realms decay ONLY FROM OVERWORLD and when they do that they GO TO YOUR INVENTORY so if your friend doesn't have it in his/her inventory he/she should contact support.
    OMG TYSM!!! I was the bearer of bad news today, so I'll check in with her. I thought that !want it's gone! I'm so happy!!!!!
    Also your friend will be able to find it on the lobby bumpers until the deed is replaced.
  • gdog said:

Ya.. It isn't working right now.