b3achy's Mini-Emporium - Specializing in Various Resources / Blocks (including Deep Forest items)

Comments

• Just restocked at about 4:45pm EST on 18 November 2017. Thanks for the business!
  • b3achy said:

tasticc said:

Cant find the realm anymore mind adding me and ill tp?

@tasticc - I'm not on too often right now as RL has been hectic lately. Search for "b3achysphere" (without the quotes) in the overworld/skymap or lobby. It should be listed so you can jump right to it!

Also, I just restocked today. And there are now a few TVs for sale on the second level if anyone is interested.
    Ahh I found it now, thanks. :)
  • Ah, been busy this week...finally restocked the store...and changed out the miscellaneous vends to some farm signs rather than clothing. Dropped the price of the TVs...it is black friday afterall. Still having a big sale on Red and Green dye.

Reminder - it's called b3achysphere if you are searching for it in the skymap or the lobby.
  • Restocked today! :) Thanks to all my awesome customers for shopping here for your resource needs!
  • Restocked today! Enjoy!
  • I love your shop! I always like buying dirt, sand, rubber and cotton. Also, do you think you could start selling water too? I know I would buy some.
  • I love your shop! I always like buying dirt, sand, rubber and cotton. Also, do you think you could start selling water too? I know I would buy some.

Thanks so much for the kind words @GoldBlocker ! I'm in the process of building a bigger realm for future shopping, so I might try to include water in that shop since I'll have quite a bit more room. I don't usually have much extra water as I typically mine in the arctic, desert and mountain mines, but I'll see what I can do.

BTW, restocked tonight. Sticks in lieu of tree trunks though (for JackFury) as I'm super low on tree trunks right now.
  • Sorry, it's taking me longer than normal to restock -- a little busy with RL and the CHRISTmas season...but I did restock today! :)

Last call for red and green dyes at sale rates...prices go up once the vends are emptied.
  • Thanks again to all my loyal customers! Y'all have been amazing!

Vends restocked. Had to increase the price of the Mountain blocks as I'm running really low and need some myself. They are back to their old price of 500/stack. Also, realized I had the wrong price on Mountain Grass in the OP, I've been selling that at 500/stack also. Red and Green dyes are back to their normal price of 500/stack too. Finally, I have some extra farm signs, and I dropped their prices to 50c/each (had them at 100c each).

Hoping everyone is getting into the holiday Spirit and remembering the Reason for the Season! Peace and joy to everyone!
  • Restocked today. Thanks for shopping at my store!
  • Ya ummm so your kinda out of sand, it totally wasn’t me....
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited December 2017
    I'm pleased to announce the grand opening of the new and improved b3achy's Mini-Emporium. The new realm is bigger, so the nearly 50 vends are now on one level. Same great prices, same great resources, and some additional vends with random items.

The name of the realm now matches the name of my shop, so search for "b3achy's Mini-Emporium" on the Skymap or from the Lobby.

[Note: My old realm "b3achysphere" will remain open, but empty for the next couple of weeks with warp cookies to the new location for those that don't realize/remember that the location has changed.]

I will be out of town IRL for part of next week (24-28 December) so the shop will not be restocked during this time!

Merry CHRISTmas!
  • Restocked today - 30 Dec 2017. Thanks for your business, and patience while I was out of town for the holidays! Happy New Year!
  • I dont know if this was a mistake but your stone vend didnt have a price set lol
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited December 2017

I dont know if this was a mistake but your stone vend didnt have a price set lol

I thought I fixed it when I went through and restocked today...ugh...thanks for letting me know!

ETA: Looks like it worked today. I sometimes think I set them, and later realize I forgot to set the price.
  • Restocked on 1 Jan 2018 - Happy New Year!! :) Thanks for your loyal business!
  • Restocked today, 5 Jan 2018. Hope everyone's 2018 is starting off great! Thanks for your patronage!
  • Wow, been a while since I've restocked. Sorry about that...RL has been hectic. So, shop is restocked and ready for business again. Looking at my schedule, I might be down to restocking once a week right now. Life is just very busy.
  • Do you buy white marble?
  • Do you buy white marble?

She doesnt buy resources she sells resources
  • Well after you sell, you buy. Or after you buy, you sell.
  • Well after you sell, you buy. Or after you buy, you sell.

She mines them she doesnt buy any resources
  • It can take a while to find marble. If she sells it 100 marble for lets say 50c, it would be longer to mine the 100 then to buy it.
  • It can take a while to find marble. If she sells it 100 marble for lets say 50c, it would be longer to mine the 100 then to buy it.

But this way she gets like 50c profit not like 10c profit
  • I like to mine...so I mine resources and sell what I mine. @*Darkness*Plays knows me pretty well. :) I do lots of mining in the Mountains and Deserts, which is why have a good supply of Blue and White Marble. But thanks for asking! :)
  • b3achy said:

I like to mine...so I mine resources and sell what I mine. @*Darkness*Plays knows me pretty well. :) I do lots of mining in the Mountains and Deserts, which is why have a good supply of Blue and White Marble. But thanks for asking! :)

She is the mining queen lvl0 to lvl50+ in 6months
  • Honey Just Grab all diamond emerald dirt :)
  • Hey all my favorite customers! Sorry, have had a busy few weeks, and haven't restocked regularly. I did finally restock earlier today. CHRISTmas hats have been swapped out for various Wuvva Shirts. Can't promise when I'll be restocking. Hopefully later this week, but we'll see given my schedule.
  • Happy February! Now have a Glyph V block for sale in one of the decoration vends.
  • b3achy said:

I like to mine...so I mine resources and sell what I mine. @*Darkness*Plays knows me pretty well. :) I do lots of mining in the Mountains and Deserts, which is why have a good supply of Blue and White Marble. But thanks for asking! :)

She is the mining queen lvl0 to lvl50+ in 6months
    Damn, and I thought I was good, lvl 0 to lvl 28 in 35 days