ADD SPRING GRASS AT C STORE

Coz I want to create a nature realm but I need something realistic I agree with the big flowers I only need is spring grass ty cubic castle:)

Comments

• what do you mean with spring grass?
    More green grass?
    +1
  • *ShakiL**ShakiL* Member
    edited January 2018
    Not green grass block ahmm hard to explain
    Like this
  • The devs are/have created a similar type block but not the exact type due to it being a event pack item
  • The devs are/have created a similar type block but not the exact type due to it being a event pack item

Yes. They added the new grass from the fairy seeds. The only difference is the color.
  • I agree it would be nice to see the grass added to the recube store. For now though I have a great suggestion! Use sugar cane to create a grass effect by placing tiles directly over it. Sugar cane is free and unlimited, can be found in tropical mines.

Secondly it has the added bonus of not taking up a tile so things like flowers can be added as well giving a nice naturey effect ^_^.
  • I agree it would be nice to see the grass added to the recube store. For now though I have a great suggestion! Use sugar cane to create a grass effect by placing tiles directly over it. Sugar cane is free and unlimited, can be found in tropical mines.

Secondly it has the added bonus of not taking up a tile so things like flowers can be added as well giving a nice naturey effect ^_^.

Great Idea!