On the first day of piano lessons my tutor gave to me...

edited January 2018 in Forum Games
Carry it on! Like from the 12 days of Christmas. You can go on forever! Also you can do 2 days at once.. And you have to quote the person on top of you!! Or write it all down. AND you have to make it able to sing in tune.

On the first day of high school my teacher gave to me, a boring piece of homework...

On the second day of high school my teacher gave to me, two tons of pencils and a boring piece of homework...

Now its: On the first day of piano lessons my tutor gave to me..

Comments

• On the fourth day of high school my teacher gave to me 4 lab partners , 3 folded pieces of paper with writing on it , 2 tons of pencils, and a boring piece of homework.
  • On the fifth day of highschool my teacher gave to me, 5 math exams, 4 lab partners, 3 folded pieces of paper with writing on them, 2 tons of pencils, and a boring piece of homework.
  • On the sixth day of high school my teacher gave to me, a cow, 5 maths exams, 4 lab partners, 3 folded... etc
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • On the eighth day of high school my teacher gave to me, 8 piles of pens, 7 detentions, 6 cows, 5 math exams... 4 lab partners, 3 folded pecked of paper with writing on (a bit long), 2 tons of pencils and a boring piece of homework.

• On the ninth day of high school, my teacher gave to me, 9 ways to dropout, 8 piles of pens, 7 detentions, 6 cows... and a boring piece of homework.
  • On the tenth day of christmas my teacher gave to me. 10 suprise test, 9 ways of dropout, 8 piles of pens, 7 detention, 6 cows, 5 math exams, 4 lab partners,3 folded papers, 2 tons of pencils and a boring peice of homework.
  • edited January 2018

Carry it on! Like from the 12 days of Christmas. You can go on forever! Also you can do 2 days at once.. And you have to quote the person on top of you!! Or write it all down. AND you have to make it able to sing in tune.

On the first day of high school my teacher gave to me, a boring piece of homework...

On the second day of high school my teacher gave to me, two tons of pencils and a boring piece of homework...

Umm I don’t think you can sing lucaaa’s “folded piece of paper with writing on it” in tune
  • Carry it on! Like from the 12 days of Christmas. You can go on forever! Also you can do 2 days at once.. And you have to quote the person on top of you!! Or write it all down. AND you have to make it able to sing in tune.

Umm I don’t think you can sing lucaaa’s “folded piece of paper with writing on it” in tune
    Oh well..
  • On the eleventh day of high school, my teacher gave to me...

11 smacks on the wrist, 10 surprise tests, 9 ways of dropout, 8 piles of pens, 7 detentions, 6 cows, 5 math exams, 4 lab partners, 3 folded papers, 2 tonnes of pencils and a boring piece of homework...
  • New one!! Next comment can choose the theme.
  • On the first day of piano lessons my tutor gave to me, a symphony by Mozart.
  • On the second day of piano lessons my tutor gave to me 2 ways to study hard, a symphony by Mozart
  • On the third day of piano lessons... Wait I quit! "Mad Dog get back in that room, no son of mine is a quits!" Mad Dog Gamer's mom said. "Fine." On the third day of piano lessons my tutor gave to me.... 3 pages of chord symbol's, 2 hard way to study, and a symphony by Mozart.