Pay parkours & Pay aways

I‘ll just repost what I already said in scamm reports, because no one really reat what I said..so:

Tbh I see no difference between pay aways and pay parkours.
To show u what I am talking about:

Pay aways:Paying for warpfood to get on the other side where a prize disp has been placed on=not allowed.

Pay parkours: Paying for warpfood to get on the other side to do a parkour an recieve a prize at the end(normally from a prize disp where many diff stuff is in=allowed?

As you can see there is not really a difference between both points, so please forbid pay parkours or make pay aways allowed again:) ty

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I guess the issue comes up when the prizes being given aren't really worth the effort and money you put in them. Personally, I couldn't care less if paid parkours were removed, but the resemblance between the two is rather uncanny when you think about it
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Who cares if there is no difference? It’s your choice to waste your money on an untrustworthy pay-parkour and expect to not be scammed. If you get scammed by one of these it’s your fault, you never had to do it in the first place. If you want to do a pay-parkour find a trustworthy owner of one, and then do it.

The difference between payaways, and pay-parkour in the skilled, and chance parts. A payways is completely based on chance for the prize you get. A parkour is based on skill to get to the end and get a prize. The chance, skilled difference is really what keeps pay-parkour around imo. (Since all skill games are allowed)