Why I think the overworld needs to be worked on

I've been playing Cubic Castles for a while now, and I've noticed that the overworld has been a bit neglected lately. With things like searching up realms, I feel like there's no need for them other finding mines. I was thinking that it needs to be worked on more. Something like paths around the place, and a more accurate sky map.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    On the survey there was questions regarding the overworld and lobbies, I do hope there some kind of update towards the overworld
  • On the survey there was questions regarding the overworld and lobbies, I do hope there some kind of update towards the overworld

I did the survey, but that was over nine months ago.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

On the survey there was questions regarding the overworld and lobbies, I do hope there some kind of update towards the overworld

Last I checked this was about 3 months ago
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

It was novemember 2017, so 2 months or less ago.

• I never want the overworld removed because I like that it gives a sense of space beyond our 100x100 realm/room limit. It lacks efficiency for accessing mines and is rather basic looking, be nice if the overworld could be given a overhaul in some facet.
  • U said:

It was novemember 2017, so 2 months or less ago.
    Let's just say I cannot remember since.