Deciphering the new System Message

As of recently, there has been a new system message whenever I sign in or switch realms
It says,

"In Tinkerworld amongst the worlds of Space lies a realm like no other."

This discussion will be dedicated to figuring out what this message means. If anyone has any ideas, please comment them below. We will explore any and all leads.
Have fun! <3

Comments

• Not sure if I am supposed to reveal this but the word "Space" is capitalized which indicates a name and the person who we all know with the name "Space" is Space Fetus. So, it's related to Space Fetus and the Tinkerworld. Search it up in the Tinkerworld and see if you find something interesting.
  • SaiharaSaihara Member
    edited January 2018
    Raizuseku said:

Not sure if I am supposed to reveal this but the word "Space" is capitalized which indicates a name and the person who we all know with the name "Space" is Space Fetus. So, it's related to Space Fetus and the Tinkerworld. Search it up in the Tinkerworld and see if you find something interesting.

hmmm
    okay, I'll check that.

Space Fetus has a lot of realms 0.o
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Raizuseku said:

Not sure if I am supposed to reveal this but the word "Space" is capitalized which indicates a name and the person who we all know with the name "Space" is Space Fetus. So, it's related to Space Fetus and the Tinkerworld. Search it up in the Tinkerworld and see if you find something interesting.

Detective Raizu
  • I have a guess that it has something to do with these three realms:
    Space_fetus's Race Track Lobby
    Space_fetus's World Of Wonders
    Space_fetus's YouTube Studio
    I could be wrong, though.
  • All of the realms of Space_Fetus are on Tinkerworld ;v
  • mystery revealed!
  • Nope it isn't at all. It is on the island with all of his realms though. I know what it is BUT I won't say what it is so you can find it out.
  • Tale of seven hearts or something like that.
  • Nope it isn't at all. It is on the island with all of his realms though. I know what it is BUT I won't say what it is so you can find it out.

I need help xD
  • Tale of seven hearts or something like that.

Incorrect
    Flamerock said:

Nope it isn't at all. It is on the island with all of his realms though. I know what it is BUT I won't say what it is so you can find it out.

I need help xD
    I gave all the hints im elligable to give, it is on the island where Space has all of his realms at, it doesn't have spaces name in the realm name, and one more hint of it has a mysterio realm stamp
  • i totally know what it is but i just dont want to tell yoi
  • Guys the realm was the true love parcore xD just realised when the event went out
This discussion has been closed.