I've been scammed and I'd like your opinions!

The scammer was jad kheirallah

Oh yeah ;-; He stole the Clan Stone.

Story - Me, jad and =SirArchAngel= were at the clan room (which I owned) and we were talking and stuff and jad asked "Give me access", I said " Realm access?".

jad - Yea, what else?
Me - No. That ain't safe.

So, after a bit more talking he broke the clan while I was talking to Arch, @=SirArchAngel= you can confirm this.

I asked him to place it back and he said
"I came up with the idea and paid 3-4k for it so I deserve access."

I had paid 7300c and he paid two chicken beaks. (10.2k ish)

Whenever I say "I paid for the clan!"
jads excuse is "It was my idea and I paid 30%".

He has rights I know, but he has no rights to break the clan! I reported him to space_fetus and then he started black-mailing me.

He kicked me out of the clan.
Got me a warning for swearing, which I deserved. jad swears more tbh :P
And now he took my donation table from my main realm and is playing games with me ;-;

Plus, he isn't giving the clan back. We could sell it and he can keep his money and me mine.

I'd like your opinions here. If jad is right he can keep the clan, I'll work for a new one like I did with the 7300c.

If I am...idk.

Thanks.

Comments

• He is already banned from forums. He should return the clan stone though :v
  • I thought he would never do something like that
  • Flooks said:

I thought he would never do something like that

same
  • Never give perm in an area where something valuable can be taken.

Also. life is unfair unfortunately.
    I wish it wasn't, but yeah it sucks to be betrayed like that...
  • trade him 2 chicken beaks for the clanstone and donation table.
    that will balance things in my opinion.
    and also give him "unfriend" and remove all perms after trading as overpay ;)
  • I really dont know why people in cubic castles make such giveaways (with permisions). He has done bad thing that Jad, but you gaved him permissions to do whatever he wants with your things.
    Ive seen countless reports on friends turning on their friends in this game for few years back, and it is unclear to me what urges you to test friends like that. And you forum users are more informed about those type of actions than others, and you are still giving perms like candies on halloween. If you need someone to do somehting for you in your realm use flash bumper instead of giveaway
  • HrothgarHrothgar Member
    edited January 2018
    He paid exactly 2.9k according to my maths and I gave him perm because I thought it'd be unfair if he didn't have perm in the clan room, him being the one who came up with the idea...

Plus @Tomk2005, please share the story jad told you.

Oh and I removed his realm access some days ago in the room first cause he REMOVED my perm from the room. (The room is my old alts, Newall which I got back from Mabz.) I then removed his and he said "How is Adam (my main) gonna get perm now?".

I gave him back his building perm but removed both his and Adams realm accesses.
  • its me jad and ik alts are illegal blah blah
    i'd like to provide the full detailed story and defend my rep from this backstabbing idiot
    Here's the story (screen shots later)
    for starters adam owns the old HQ meaning me taking his REALM ACCESS perm away wouldnt affect him
    for seconds isnt it normal human being logic for both founders to have access perm?
    so i wanted a new 100x100 HQ larger than the old 1
    but with taking specific pieces u can make it seem like something else
    adam wanted the stone for himself
    and what's that got to do with this?
    if i got banned who'd the stone go to?adam and he couldnt risk scamming it so that was the easiest way
    i can provide even more stuff if u wish but this acc'll probs get banned so i'd have to send it on discord
    does he have even 1% proof i took that table?no he doesnt
    oh and about the cussing yea lets use normal logic
    i only cussed when only me and adam were there and if u ask for a copy of the chatlog from mabz (doubt he'd give it) u can see that he cussed meaning we're both ok with cussing and the point of the rule is that people that arent ok with cussing wont have to deal with it
    enjoy backstabber c:
    ur name just got changed from Jeff-o-tron to Jeff-o-faulse-accuser
    (screen shot_1 shows that O-jeff loc is o-jeff tron)
    i can even proof that i offered u to accept the new HQ and u can have access but u declined but i'd like to hear the opinions coming to this
  • its me jad and ik alts are illegal blah blah
    i'd like to provide the full detailed story and defend my rep from this backstabbing idiot
    for starters adam owns the old HQ meaning me taking his REALM ACCESS perm away wouldnt affect him
    for seconds isnt it normal human being logic for both founders to have access perm?
    if i got banned who'd the stone go to?adam and he couldnt risk scamming it so that was the easiest way
    i can provide even more stuff if u wish but this acc'll probs get banned so i'd have to send it on discord
    i only cussed when only me and adam were there and if u ask for a copy of the chatlog from mabz (doubt he'd give it) u can see that he cussed meaning we're both ok with cussing and the point of the rule is that people that arent ok with cussing wont have to deal with it
    enjoy backstabber c:
    i can even proof that i offered u to accept the new HQ and u can have access but u declined but i'd like to hear the opinions coming to this

I swear to god, that wasn't my intention at all. I wouldn't have even bought the clan if I wanted to do that.

Plus, you broke the clan without my permission, the 2nd founder.

thanks.
  • Hrothgar said:

its me jad and ik alts are illegal blah blah
    enjoy backstabber c:

I swear to god, that wasn't my intention at all. I wouldn't have even bought the clan if I wanted to do that.

Plus, you broke the clan without my permission, the 2nd founder.

thanks.
    without your permission?
    since when are you my boss?
    since never
    normally since im the first founder and i paid i should logically be able to start a new HQ provided with both have perm but you declined in a very annoying way (as proven above)
  • My mind is blown. Honestly, that guy deserves some retribution.

maybe check my screen shots before pre-judgement?
    he declined his fault
    u want proof that i offered to switch our HQ and he declined?
    sure gimme a min got a bit of scrolling in DMs

he declined his fault
    I'm not denying that you wanted to switch HQs. I would've gladly agreed if you'd shown me some respect as I showed you! You think you can run a two-man clan if you treat the guy who helped you achieve the clan like dirt well think again!
  • Hrothgar said:

My mind is blown. Honestly, that guy deserves some retribution.

he declined his fault
    I'm not denying that you wanted to switch HQs. I would've gladly agreed if you'd shown me some respect as I showed you! You think you can run a two-man clan if you treat the guy who helped you achieve the clan like dirt well think again!
    can u quit that adam u still reported me after offering that u can have perm+realm access in the realm where the stone'll be and u happlly declined basically like:
    PERSON 1:do you want ur stuff back?
    PERSON 2:no dont give it to me
    PERSON 2:*reports person 1*
  • Hrothgar said:

he declined his fault
    can u quit that adam u still reported me after offering that u can have perm+realm access in the realm where the stone'll be and u happlly declined basically like:
  • Hrothgar said:

Hrothgar said:

he declined his fault
    that's the offer and he reported me and meaning he declined
  • NoeNt said:

*eating popcorn and watch dramas*

Same feeling
  • Flooks said:

NoeNt said:

*eating popcorn and watch dramas*

Same feeling
    *listens to I'm still standin' by Elton John*
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    I believe that's enough. Both opinions have been shared, therefore I'm going to lock this up.
    If you want, please post the scam attempt and all the relevant details in the appropriate thread for Scam Reports and moderators may look into it.
    Closing.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    If he had perms in the realm then he had permission to take it. Its that simple. Don't want people to take stuff don't give them permission to do so.

Closing this as it serves no use.
    There is a thread already dedicated to scam reports.
    So post there if you have evidence.
This discussion has been closed.