HMM ADD SOME WILD ANIMAL OR WILD MONSTER IN MINING REALM

since our chacter have 3-4 life and make some weapon that can defeat the wild animal/monster and if you defeat an wild animal/monster you will get a fang fragment or some goodies stuff (and the wand will be more useful)

Comments

• As a miner it would be very hard to gain materials, as if the hours of drudgery are not enough lol. Can you imagine trying to chase faes to collect dust while also dodging monsters *shudders*.
  • XD ok ok no more
  • NO MORE MINECRAFT!

THIS GAME IS SO DIFFERENT!

PLEASE NO!!!!!!

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I like the idea of obtaining certain resources from mobs. As of the moment we only have fairies (and farm animals, I guess), but some kind of mob thats exclusive to mines wouldn't hurt me :P
  • Tettt said:

no. nore. minecraft. ideas. please.

Just because it's in minecraft doesn't mean it's a minecraft idea. That's like saying any game with jumping copied mario.

• no.. please nk
  • Tettt said:

no. nore. minecraft. ideas. please.

Just because it's in minecraft doesn't mean it's a minecraft idea. That's like saying any game with jumping copied mario.

Umm no, but, if they jumped like a guy trying to touch the ceiling and hes too short thats copying.

And we dont want minecraft ideas because itll ruin cc COMPLETELY!

the game is so much different and when these two worlds collide it leads to chaos and nonsense.

Geez I made it sound like the Big Bang