Harvester perk bug

i noticed it since 2017
my harvester perk level is 1 it said i can get 5% from plants..
but it only works on yumberries not working from other berries. its been 2018 please fix this bug
its been 2018

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    If you have attractor on it doesn’t work.. (Except for Yum Berriefr whatever reason) it’s been like this, since perks came out?
  • I just suggest keeping the attractor perk off, it is the devil. Plain and simple satan in perk disguise. Keeps other perks like extra cubits and double resources in mines from occurring with the worst offense being pull blocks vanish after twenty.
  • Actually if you have yumberries with attractor perk and harvester, it's not a 5% chance. It's almost a 75% chance. And a 50% of it tripling. So.. You get much more than there is.. YUMBERRRIES TRIPLE AND DOUBLE THEY ARE TOO COMMON
  • herooverlordherooverlord Member
    edited January 2018

I just suggest keeping the attractor perk off, it is the devil. Plain and simple satan in perk disguise. Keeps other perks like extra cubits and double resources in mines from occurring with the worst offense being pull blocks vanish after twenty.

i tried to turnoff the attractor perk like you suggested its not working xd hope they fixed it soon