New bummper idea

Farts Of FuryFarts Of Fury Member
edited November 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
This bummper came to me in a dream XD,but its still a good idea. You can bummp the bummper and as long as you have another one in your relm it teleports you to it.You can have as manny as you like in a relm and you can also set up were it would teleport you to.This would be great for parcour or maps. Thanks to Sugarcat101 for the drawing.

Comments

• Farts Of FuryFarts Of Fury Member
    edited December 2017
    It would take less space
    :3
  • I sure love this idea! A door takes up a nine by nine space and even more if I want the door to blend in! So may times I wish I could get from one point of my realm to the other without the need for a door.
  • I sure love this idea! A door takes up a nine by nine space and even more if I want the door to blend in! So may times I wish I could get from one point of my realm to the other without the need for a door.

Thx :3
  • ;-; I wish I dreamed something like that..... there prob gonna add it. PS I LOVE IT!!!!!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    +1 for :o
  • Cool for making traps >:)
  • Medd said:

Cool for making traps >:)

XD
  • It would be so confusing for which bumper to use, unless there is a maximum amount or color coded
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I sure love this idea! A door takes up a nine by nine space and even more if I want the door to blend in! So may times I wish I could get from one point of my realm to the other without the need for a door.

I thought they where 3x3 o.o have I been missing something my entire cubic life?
  • U said:

I sure love this idea! A door takes up a nine by nine space and even more if I want the door to blend in! So may times I wish I could get from one point of my realm to the other without the need for a door.

I thought they where 3x3 o.o have I been missing something my entire cubic life?
    Doors are 3x3!
    And I think the idea is great. Would make building easier!!
  • U said:

Doors are 3x3!
    And I think the idea is great. Would make building easier!!
    Aren't they 3x1 or something
  • Troll Time :D +1
  • U said:

I almost said brain but I didn't. :P
    3x3 is 9. And to get from one place to another in same realm you need 2 doors. And as GCK said more space if you blendi g them in.

• Medd said:

Place bumper
    Place another bumper on other realm, and make a trap on it
    Say on sign beaide the bumper
    "FREE ITEM AND CLOTHES"
    QBEE: OMG (bump the bumper)
    QBEE: ITS A TRAP +@:@+@+@(@+
    owner: Hehehehehehehhehuahauahhaha :v
    +1 for the idea
  • AJ BaRyza said:

Medd said:

Place bumper
    Place another bumper on other realm, and make a trap on it
    Say on sign beaide the bumper
    "FREE ITEM AND CLOTHES"
    QBEE: OMG (bump the bumper)
    QBEE: ITS A TRAP +@:@+@+@(@+
    owner: Hehehehehehehhehuahauahhaha :v
    +1 for the idea
    Lol xD
  • Lol everyone is just thinking of trolls
  • awesome idea
  • I for one think its a great idea :D
    Hopefully an dev, moderator, or admin sees this discussion
  • ╱▏┈┈┈┈┈┈▕╲▕╲┈┈┈
    ▏▏┈┈┈┈┈┈▕▏▔▔╲┈┈
    ▏╲┈┈┈┈┈┈╱┈▔┈▔╲┈
    ╲▏▔▔▔▔▔▔╯╯╰┳━━▀
    ┈▏╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╱┃┈┈┈
    ┈┃┏┳┳━━━┫┣┳┃┈┈┈
    ┈┃┃┃┃┈┈┈┃┃┃┃┈┈┈
    ┈┗┛┗┛┈┈┈┗┛┗┛┈┈┈
  • edited February 2018
    TELEPORT BUMPER BOI
    Also it would have a pack that would come with 2 bumpers and it would cost 250c like a doorway
    I really want karma tho... is it bad to post lots of comments sorry, i didnt read the rules.i accept my warning and i completely understand why i got it. Lets just say, i read the rules afterwards xD

Dogo

Isnt that a multipost... how didnt you get a warning but i did?
  • edited February 2018
    Yes this is a great idea!! Parkours and other events will be 100% better, YES YES YES YES YES!!
  • TELEPORT BUMPER BOI
    Also it would have a pack that would come with 2 bumpers and it would cost 250c like a doorway
    I really want karma tho... is it bad to post lots of comments sorry, i didnt read the rules.i accept my warning and i completely understand why i got it. Lets just say, i read the rules afterwards xD

Dogo

Isnt that a multipost... how didnt you get a warning but i did?
    After 48 hours u can send again
  • ┈┈╭━╱▔▔▔▔╲━╮┈┈┈
    ┈┈╰╱╭▅╮╭▅╮╲╯┈┈┈
    ╳┈┈▏╰┈▅▅┈╯▕┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈╲┈╰━━╯┈╱┈┈╳┈
    ┈┈┈╱╱▔╲╱▔╲╲┈┈┈┈
    ┈╭━╮▔▏┊┊▕▔╭━╮┈╳
    ┈┃┊┣▔╲┊┊╱▔┫┊┃┈┈
    ┈╰━━━━╲╱━━━━╯┈╳