Add Limited Time Packs

What if Developers add Limited Packs,With Rares and Ultra rares....A pack that will never be released again...

Comments

• Like a one time pack? That has hats that will be only in that pack and will rocket up to like 250k+ no thanks -1
  • Like a one time pack? That has hats that will be only in that pack and will rocket up to like 250k+ no thanks -1

Motley set was a one time pack. It isn't 250k, is it?
  • If they do that, A lot of people would invest in it and stockpile so much, thinking about how motley sets rose, that it's value wouldn't be as high :/..

I think this would only compound an existent problem within CC and how the larger slice of the pie focuses on vanity items. Over time it has been a goal of the devs to diversify the packs and not make them solely vanity centric. This would heavily under mine that goal. Great strides have been made to better appeal to nearly all groups and I rather not see any steps back.
  • As if we didnt have enough of these already ~~
  • I'd be rich if you did make these****
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I personally want limited time packs, but it would do some justice if they were rotated back once in a while to keep prices from skyrocketing.