Comments

• I want 1 dirt block :3
  • Aj BaryzaAj Baryza Member
    edited January 2018
    I always hope to have starry scarf but uh. Its too expensive so nevermind

I wish dark angel maybe?
    Or 5k for something important..
    Realm:Baryza's Realm
  • People like me cant spend money on cc, so id like to thank you for doing this and if it would be possible if u can give me a 100times100. I would put it to good use, id love to build a parkour like all the other great cc players. and if I so as do get my wish granted, could u please drop it off in my dad's realm DOLLARGENERALS thank u.
  • A 25x25 realm for our clan (realm name Sjoof's shop, (drop it on the donation table) )
  • Pandaboo when are you gonna be donating the gifts just so we all know and are aware
  • SHINE07 said:

Pandaboo when are you gonna be donating the gifts just so we all know and are aware

I think it's gonna be a SURPRISE! C:
  • I would be super thankful, if I could get a Name tag, as I want to change my Name, but dont have enough c, if not I would be happy with angel wings, Realm Name: Red's Mega Vends, thanks! And I also wanted to thank you form being so generous towards others.
  • edited January 2018
    It might be a bit too much but I'd really like a snowman costume.. I know it's a lot to ask for but if you could get it I'll be super thankful :) thanks if you do have drop at mid&chicken's shop

PS. I don't want to be greedy, I just don't have enough c to buy no matter how hard I try

Edit: Got one from my bestest friend in the world :) She has changed my life.
  • I'd like to thank yu for doing this, I want no donations tho :)
  • a starry scarf or UV shades
    realm : Klaus Krampus
  • pandaboo said:

As You know there is poor people out there that can’t spend money on cubic castles but I’m the one who will buy them cubits and give them there dream stuff like 100x100 and bunny top hat comment your name and tell me what realm you want me to drop off your present

The poorest people are outside the forums and in the game.

That being said:
    I call bluff on your wish foundation.
  • A Bunny Tophat and A Name tag, Please.
    Realm: "60th Day Of Mysteries (RPG GAME)"
    (Everything inside the quotation marks is part of the reason name)
    Thanks if you can! :3
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    epieownz said:

pandaboo said:

As You know there is poor people out there that can’t spend money on cubic castles but I’m the one who will buy them cubits and give them there dream stuff like 100x100 and bunny top hat comment your name and tell me what realm you want me to drop off your present

The poorest people are outside the forums and in the game.

That being said:
    I call bluff on your wish foundation.
    I think somebody did receive a 100x100 room when asking for one, but considering that there hasn't really been confirmation :P
  • Crismemos said:

I will love so much if i can have a blue and white scarf or a 55x55 realm, if you gave it to me it would be
    the best birthday present! (in 12 days is my bday)

Realm: Reino del Memos

Bumping!
  • Id love a hawaiian shirt, any color
    But blue is awesome.
    Drop off at Chai Town!

Me: Hey dude
    Qbee: Hey, where did you get that nice shirt?
    Me: A super nice guy name Pandaboo GAVE IT TO ME!
    Qbee: Wait what?!
    Me: Yeah he has a wish foundation thread check it out.

Bumpeedoo bumps

Bump
  • I want anything just not noob items pretty poor now... my realm is super cubic store and stuff and have nothing to sell. Just wondering. Can I have rooms or pet or falling block from unstable pack. ..................."..........................l...........................................................................................................
    But Wut I really need are claim bumpers and the thing with red flags in the block called something foundation. I really need this. Pls thx.
  • I still want 1 dirt block XD
  • I still want 1 dirt block XD

realm name pls c:
  • I really would like a Christmas music speaker. If not, I would like a Santa Hat, Elf Hat, and a fall wreath. The last 3 I had but it was stolen when I was scammed.
  • He gave me 264 vends so I dont think its a scam.

If thats 400c per vend thats 105,600c owo
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    NoeNt said:

@Professional Killer @space_fetus

This might be closed i met that guy and he is just doing it to troll people.

I thought you were banned?
  • I'd like to change my wish if you don't mind c:

I'd like a Dragon pet for myself and a Plaid Hunter's Cap for my brother.

I still owe him a birthday present! XD

Realm Name - The Ministry House
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Guys, that's enough. Please do not derail the thread with unnecessary drama and arguments. This is the last verbal warning.
  • Still want 1 dirt XD
  • Ok so I have a hawaiian shirt(yay)

So id like white angels I cant find a guy who sells em