Texture packs

I heard there are texture packs existing for this game. If i true, pls tell me how can i get a texture pack. Thanks!

Comments

• as far as I know you need to make them yourself, using for example, gimp. Just backup your data before editing existing textures
  • LiteRary said:

There is no any texture pack. But players editing files and making their textures. You can do it with editing files or you can have a look to others' textures. Someone is sharing their texture.

exactly what I said lol
  • SilverPinkSilverPink Member
    edited January 2018
    LiteRary said:

Players editing files and making their textures.

Those files they edit are called texture packs.

And, yes, @Azsimuth, as everyone said already, some players share their textures, I've actually seen a couple threads about texture packs, just look for them.

And remember to not necropost them if you eventually find one :P
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    LiteRary said:

LiteRary said:

Players editing files and making their textures.

Those files they edit are called texture packs.

And, yes, @Azsimuth, as everyone said already, some players share their textures, I've actually seen a couple threads about texture packs, just look for them.

And remember to not necropost them if you eventually find one :P
    l don't really think they are a "Pack". For doing a texture pack you have to edit all things. But no one done it yet. Players just editing which one they are want.

There is no any official texture packs too. Ashi maybe thought there was official textures. Unfortunately there is not.
    I think if you edit quite a bit of te texture it should qualify as a pack :P

~
    Regards to the OP, yea pretty much what everyone said. Though I don't see to many updates now