HELP ME FAST (again) plz

So my question is not hard (to all you guys)
I'm not rich =_= (20.9k) and idk what to buy first my dream pet bunny lvl 0 for like 10k or pet cat lvl 49 for like 10k
Bc I want to find some fossils, cave art... And to sell for u all guys very cheap old ones for like 350-300c and new ones for like 1700-1800c help meeeee i want both pets but I'm not rich! UGH =_= help me plzz :D
Ty if u would help me to choose *^^*

Comments

• Well, if i wanted to find artifacts (cave art and stuff.) I'd go with the lvl49 cat, even though i don't think you'll be able to find one for 10k, so you might wanna rise your price a bit if you want to find those artifacts.
  • Well, if i wanted to find artifacts (cave art and stuff.) I'd go with the lvl49 cat, even though i don't think you'll be able to find one for 10k, so you might wanna rise your price a bit if you want to find those artifacts.

Well I could save more like 2-4K and buy cat lvl49 for like 12-14k....
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Why not buy the bunny and level it up? It's always good to have a goal.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    BJDware said:

Why not buy the bunny and level it up? It's always good to have a goal.

Leveling up pet takes quite a bit of effort, a lot more work than buying one at least
  • Well I think I will buy cat lvl 49 and then I'll find some cave art, fossils... And I will sell and that how I will get more c for bunny pet
    Anyway thanks guys!
    @Professional Killer can close this *^^*
This discussion has been closed.