【☆ Missilence's Birthday Party Event ☆】Finished

MissilenceMissilence Member
edited January 2018 in Player Events & Creations

Thank you to everyone who came to the party! Thanks to those who sent me birthday messages and those who gave me gifts! The party was a success, and I hope to host another party again next year! Thanks again~~

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Happy early birthday miss :3
  • I’m coming...
  • happy b-day :)
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2018
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Missi seem i can't coming sorry :)
    Nvm realm locked lel
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    lucaaa795 said:

Happy Early Birthday!
    I can't come because its like 6am for me ;-;

I remember a certain person telling me, "sleep is for the weak."
  • edited January 2018
    I wake up for school at 6 am
  • I see many comments saying that they can't come :( I can push the party back to a further time if it would be better for everyone!
  • HAPPY EARLY BDAY MISSILENCE!
  • I see many comments saying that they can't come :( I can push the party back to a further time if it would be better for everyone!

I think this birthday party is going to be the last time you'll see me for a while. :(
    Liberated said:

I see many comments saying that they can't come :( I can push the party back to a further time if it would be better for everyone!

I think this birthday party is going to be the last time you'll see me for a while. :(
    What why D:
  • Bump! 7 days to go!
  • Happy early birthday! I should be able to make it there :D
  • happy early bday
  • thats like 10pm for me so i should be able to make it, but if its set back i may not be able to make it
    lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Happy Early Birthday!
    I can't come because its like 6am for me ;-;

I remember a certain person telling me, "sleep is for the weak."
    Shhhhhh sleep is good ok

*screenshots* >:D you can't use that against me anymore
  • Event starts in less than an hour! I will holla 5 minutes before the event as a reminder, and again when the event starts, as a hollawarp. The realm is now unlocked, but you can't explore around until the event starts. See you there!!