How many raffle tokens do the winners put in generally/average?

Hi.... This is random, cuz i put in over 200 raffle tokens and didn’t win... How many is normally put in by the winners of these prizes average d’ya think? i wanna win something ‘_’ lel (i didn’t know what category to put this in so i stuck it in community :P sorry if not meant to be here .-.)

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Many 10's of thousands are entered per raffle. So even 200 tokens would still be small chance of winning.
  • Like previously the one with 5 winners. One had a newbie name (unless bought lots of raffle tokens) so I'm guessing that persons tokens were not that many. Still better chance if someone enters 10k but someone with 1 could beat him/her.
  • 1000 would be a chance but its just "LUCK".
  • edited October 2017
    I entered 500 but didn't win so its really just luck
  • It's true. A person who entered 1 token could beat someone who put in 1,000,000 tokens. However, they would have a larger chance of winning if they put in more than 1.
  • RNG is a bad boy
  • Last year, i won a monster grave from the raffle. It's all really on luck.
  • I and dont pay, i dont have luck
  • guys i wanna ban this game from play store becuz i got scamm my ballon and exe mask i wanna tell my dad to ban this game froem goole play store
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember

Hi.... This is random, cuz i put in over 200 raffle tokens and didn’t win... How many is normally put in by the winners of these prizes average d’ya think? i wanna win something ‘_’ lel (i didn’t know what category to put this in so i stuck it in community :P sorry if not meant to be here .-.)

I’ve accidentally put in 1900 before XD and didn’t win
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited January 2018
    Please do not bump old and outdated topics.
This discussion has been closed.