Cubit store

There should be not that big prices so noob people coud easaly get the important blocks and things and anathor idea with is
intrsting: why whe dont edit our realms or buld realms in a mode where everyithing avalable? maybe that would ruin the game but if the add this in an art maker realm? where people can buld and load.

Comments

• Not to be rude, but this would kind of ruin the game, plus if blocks and items dropped, prices would drop. And with the infinite building mode, no one would even buy blocks.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    A build mode server would be pretty nice to have, but free blocks, nahhh
  • Flamerock said:

Not to be rude, but this would kind of ruin the game, plus if blocks and items dropped, prices would drop. And with the infinite building mode, no one would even buy blocks.

All creative modeitem vould removed after you finished editing.
  • As a builder I would love infinite blocks but I recognize what CC is and what it should be. Strange to say I rather CC be what it is where resources are finite and require effort on my behalf to obtain said resources. It makes for a multi-faceted game that stands as an individual among an ever growing market of voxel based games.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Azsimuth said:

Flamerock said:

Not to be rude, but this would kind of ruin the game, plus if blocks and items dropped, prices would drop. And with the infinite building mode, no one would even buy blocks.

So it's just there for the preview/ testing?
  • Azsimuth said:

Flamerock said:

So it's just there for the preview/ testing?
    yes