Disable Friend Teletransportation Option

This option is good if you dont want friends to tp to you, because your mining an they steals your resources while mining or your want privacy in a friend realm

Comments

• I think this has been suggested quite a few times before but I would love to have this in the game. So, +1
  • Yep +1
  • +1 - I have nice friends that don't steal my mining stuff, but sometimes I'm on a roll and don't really want to stop to chat, especially if I don't have much time to be online that day.
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited January 2018
    Please add this +1
    @CosmicCow @SirKewberth
  • It would all be nice to expand this option to be able to categorize friends allowing for certain friends to tp and others not to tp. For example I have a group of friends who I don't really tp to me ever except for important business. I could make it where the rest of my freinds couldnt tp but they could. Then there are those people who only tp to ask for something for example, there are many scenarios while it may seem awful you just don't want someone to tp to you lol.
  • It would all be nice to expand this option to be able to categorize friends allowing for certain friends to tp and others not to tp. For example I have a group of friends who I don't really tp to me ever except for important business. I could make it where the rest of my freinds couldnt tp but they could. Then there are those people who only tp to ask for something for example, there are many scenarios while it may seem awful you just don't want someone to tp to you lol.

Agreed
  • edited January 2018
    There is a difference between asking someone to leave via those words vs. not allowing them to tp in for a period of time. I think the first thing that needs to be establish is the term friendlist. We as a whole value people on different levels, An example being friend vs. acquaintance. There are many people I find interesting in CC, that I appreciate, I find talented etc. that I would like on my FL but I do not want to hang with them several hours of the day or them openly tping to me all the time. I think mods can openly testify to this where they have to keep their lists very trimmed even though they would like to add more people. Simply because if you add to many people you get over tped and it be nice to be able to control that tp traffic without excluding those that you are close to.
  • edited January 2018

It would all be nice to expand this option to be able to categorize friends allowing for certain friends to tp and others not to tp. For example I have a group of friends who I don't really tp to me ever except for important business. I could make it where the rest of my freinds couldnt tp but they could. Then there are those people who only tp to ask for something for example, there are many scenarios while it may seem awful you just don't want someone to tp to you lol.

This option is good.. After having a best friend in game and some people who constantly ask me for stuff lol -- Just because I am level 25
  • +1

Sometimes I mine and a friend tp and then they take mah junk ;-;
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Cant agree more +1
  • +9x99999999999999999999999

that was actually my idea but i just wanted to write a short version of it
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

I have made 25 accounts just to get some alone time but I cant ;-; plas make this a thing! +10

25 o-o
  • I have made 25 accounts just to get some alone time but I cant ;-; plas make this a thing! +10

i thought thta the max amount of accounts you can have is 3
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Crismemos said:

I have made 25 accounts just to get some alone time but I cant ;-; plas make this a thing! +10

Not neccesarily true, the account limitation was rather flexible a while ago :P
  • Crismemos said:

you can have more than 3 accounts? how?, or its no longer possible?
    Crismemos said:

Crismemos said:

Not sure about now, but in the past I think it was possible to get quite a bit of alts, take the 25 account as an example
  • if you own the room you can simply lock it and mines are a lobby it is allowed for anyone to go in
  • if you own the room you can simply lock it and mines are a lobby it is allowed for anyone to go in

This isn't necessarily just going to be used to prevent everyone from teleport'ing to you like how locking the realm does (locking it for everyone, not friends only). With this feature, it'll make it so that you can have a flexible friend list and only allow few people to teleport to wherever you are.
  • CrismemosCrismemos Member
    edited January 2018

if you own the room you can simply lock it and mines are a lobby it is allowed for anyone to go in

The idea of this feature is blocking certain people of your friends list to tp to you, i would use it for block some friends that always are like: "Give me stuff im poor", and when i tell them that i dont have anything to gift they insult me and they go away. Another thing, as i said in the topic, its for some friends that come when im mining and they take my ores when i mine them and when they got the 80% of my ores they go away

Crismemos said:

if you own the room you can simply lock it and mines are a lobby it is allowed for anyone to go in

The idea of this feature is blocking certain people of your friends list to tp to you, i would use it for block some friends that always are like: "Give me stuff im poor", and when i tell them that i dont have anything to gift they insult me and they go away. Another thing, as i said in the topic, its for some friends that come when im mining and they take my ores when i mine them and when they got the 80% of my ores they go away

To be honest, friends who don’t respect your privacy / common sense, aren’t really friends. It’s much easier to get rid of them and move on :P
  • +1
  • Idk bout this like it might be a good idea but I'm not sure. Maybe y'all need to unfriend those people who say give them stuff because those aren't really friends if they ask you that
  • If this is going to be added please add a msg command, cause imagine that person is always locked, and you really need him, sure he needs privacy that’s why you can just msg him.
  • If this is going to be added please add a msg command, cause imagine that person is always locked, and you really need him, sure he needs privacy that’s why you can just msg him.

Thats a good idea!
  • I agree to all this, but the thing is, what’s the point of adding someone who always have teleportation off
  • Crismemos said:

Crismemos said:

I have 4 alts so..
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited January 2018
    I'd like to suggest something kinda like that, but making the friends list into two categories. Friends and acquaintances. You could turn teleportation for one or both off. But acquaintances would be people you just want to have, friends would be people you care more about and wouldn't mind seeing more often.

(pulling some from what other people have said.)

I'd like to suggest something kinda like that, but making the friends list into two categories. Friends and acquaintances. You could turn teleportation for one or both off. But acquaintances would be people you just want to have, friends would be people you care more about and wouldn't mind seeing more often.

(pulling some from what other people have said.)

+1 sounds good to me. Cant say how many people on my list are only there because I've added them to purchase something
  • True some people keep on telling me to to it kinda annoying +1