Saint Patricks Pack idea

This is an idea for a Saint Patrick's day pack, or the name (Saint Patricks Pack) here are the items you can get.

Common:
3 leafed clover
Green envelope
Banners (can be coloured with dye)
Rare:
4 leafed clover
Ginger beard
Ginger hair wig (short)
Ginger hair wig (long)
Leprechaun hat
Very rare:
Leprechaun suit
Leprechaun jeans
Wearable 4 leaf clover
Rarest:
Pot of gold car
Leprechaun pet
Golden Leprechaun statue

So yeah, that's it :3 and I'm Irish so I have reasons wanting this

Comments

• edited January 2018
    that is a good idea
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    +1
  • +1 for some of the items.

The pot of gold would be better as a deco, not a car as we already got the sled pretty recently :P

Leprechaun Pet might be too similar to the Elf Pet so...that's a nope.

The clover could act like the diamond ring, but should only have the 4 leaf variety, as the 3 AND 4 leaf would be too much.

Envelopes should remain as a Valentines Pack exclusive, please don't ruin it ;-;

Banners are um...good but it depends on their design.

The leprechaun hat would look very similar to the Pilgrim Hat, so no on that one.

A gold statue would be nice!

Ginger beard should be added, could be a replacement for the drab white Santa Beard. Show that IRISH PRIDE, MATES!

• +1 for some of the items.

The pot of gold would be better as a deco, not a car as we already got the sled pretty recently :P

The clover could act like the diamond ring, but should only have the 4 leaf variety, as the 3 AND 4 leaf would be too much.

Envelopes should remain as a Valentines Pack exclusive, please don't ruin it ;-;

The leprechaun hat would look very similar to the Pilgrim Hat, so no on that one.

Ginger beard should be added, could be a replacement for the drab white Santa Beard. Show that IRISH PRIDE, MATES!

The reason I made this is because I'm Irish myself :3 in Ireland it's a massive celebration, with parades and those things that people stand on that are cars (forgot name) people would paint their whole face green (I've done it before) and rly it's a good crack :3
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Flamerock said:

+1 for some of the items.

The reason I made this is because I'm Irish myself :3 in Ireland it's a massive celebration, with parades and those things that people stand on that are cars (forgot name) people would paint their whole face green (I've done it before) and rly it's a good crack :3
    floats are what they are called :)
  • Flamerock said:

+1 for some of the items.

floats are what they are called :)
    Thanks Fetus :3
  • Bump!

Pack is coming soon
    Made on January 8th just stating :3
  • Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
    edited March 2018
    +1 I suggested this too. See mine cause I got some different stuff. And the pot of gold should be common
  • +1 I suggested this too. See mine cause I got some different stuff. And the pot of gold should be common

I did :)