Welcome to "Castle Village".

*BlueGem**BlueGem* Member

Welcome to “Castle Village”

"Castle Village" is Placed in the Overworld (Eden).

A Project that started on August 29th 2016, and still, work is in full Progress to end the 1st phase of this Beautiful Realm. The 1st phase, or “Hangout Phase”, is to get the Realm Ready as a Hangout for the Players in Cubic Castles. The Village is ready to Visit and it has been Completed in November 2017. You will find in the Village some Buildings to enter, and to use them for Roleplay Activities or to Chat with your Friends in a Relaxed Enviorment. You will find a nice little Square, some Community Houses, a Community Cafe and a Shop "The Golden Lion". (Shop = Not Finished).

The Whole Project is Build in a Glass Cube or Terrarium. Each side is 3 Layers Thick and is Floating in the Air.

The Project will contain several Phases to Attract every kind of Player to “Castle Village”. The 1st phase, as mentioned before, is called the “Hangout Phase” and that Phase will be ready soon. Then there will be a 2nd phase called the “Story/Puzzle Phase”. It will contain a Story of The History of “Castle Village”. Plans for the “Story Phase” are still on the Design Table.

We are Covering all the Rockwork with Sculpty Stone Blocks and the Clouds are ready.

We, *BlueGem* and my Twinbrother *GreenGem*, hope you come take a Visit in our Project. All Suggestions are Welcome and we really look at them to see if they are Realistic to Implement or Not.

Best Regards and we hope to see you there...

*BlueGem* and *GreenGem*

Some Quotes of Players who visited "Castle Village":

"Welcome to Castle Village, where Dreams come true and Adventures's await"
- Gewoonilias -

Comments

• GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    5 stars from me!
    this place is beautiful and very well built
  • galantis said:

5 stars from me!
    this place is beautiful and very well built

Thank you very Much Galantis :D We hope you Enjoyed your Stay in "Castle Village".
  • 5 stars from me as well. The buildings look phenomenal and really well-designed, I love it. Keep up the work!
  • Liked it! Rated 5.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Oh I remember seeing this place, I praise you for your dedication :D
  • Raizuseku said:

5 stars from me as well. The buildings look phenomenal and really well-designed, I love it. Keep up the work!

Dr. Roger said:

Liked it! Rated 5.

Oh I remember seeing this place, I praise you for your dedication :D

Thank you very Much Guys :D
  • I really like all the details on it! I've been here a few times and you can do alot here:Playing hide and seek,hanging out and meet new Qbee's and alot more! And you can see how much work is put in this project,make sure to visit Castle Village and dont forget to explore the houses :D
  • So much detail $_$! *drool runs out from the side of mouth* Gj <3 <3 <3
  • *BlueGem**BlueGem* Member
    edited January 2018
    Flooks said:

I really like all the details on it! I've been here a few times and you can do alot here:Playing hide and seek,hanging out and meet new Qbee's and alot more! And you can see how much work is put in this project,make sure to visit Castle Village and dont forget to explore the houses :D

Thank you Flooks. It was alot of Work to get the Best Details implemented. The Rockwork and the Landscape was the most time consuming part. When the "Hangout Phase" is ready we begin to work on the "Story/Puzzle Phase". This Project is far from Finished :D So keep visiting "Castle Village".
    LiteRary said:

lt's great! Nice work. 5 Stars!

Thank you very much LiteRary :D It is alot of Work, we appriciate the 5 Stars you have given to us ;D We hope to see you soon again...

So much detail $_$! *drool runs out from the side of mouth* Gj <3 <3 <3 </p>

Hope you are doing well, after you did take a visit in "Castle Village" xD lol. Thank you very much for coming by -GreyCoralKing- and we hope to see you soon again :D

• i loved this
    amazing 152/10
  • Tomk2005 said:

i loved this
    amazing 152/10

It was nice to see you in "Castle Village". Thanks for the MANY Compliments :D We hope te see you soon again Tomk2005 :D
  • edited January 2018

That means 5 stars
  • I like the detail you put into this, it's a 5 from me~
    edited January 2018

That means 5 stars

Thank you very much =SirArchAngel= :D

I like the detail you put into this, it's a 5 from me~

It was Nice to see you personally as a Qbee In-Game :D Thank you very much, we appriciate it :D
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 1

Me and *GreenGem* are very Happy to see that the Project is much appriciated in the Cubic Castles Community. It is Nice to see that enough Players take their time to Explore the realm. But as you know, there is alot work to do.

*GreenGem* is almost done with covering the Rockwork in Sculpty Stone Blocks. I have Completed the Clouds in the Upper part of the Realm, which is now open to the Public. You can Acces the Clouds at the Basement of the Castle. There are some New Add-on's to the Buildings. There are 3 Basements, which 2 of them are accesable. The Basements will also be Part of the "Story/Puzzle Phase".

What is Coming next?

I'm currently building the Shop from the inside and will be alot smaller then it used to be. The discision is made by Me and *GreenGem*, because we want a Manageable Shop that is easy to Restock and we can change Produce in the Vending Machines more often so that we attract all kinds of Players to the Shop in "Castle Village". Builders, Fashionista's... You-Name-It :D

*GreenGem* is going to add alot of Plants and Nature in "Castle Village", which is a Big Task again. It will take awhile so Visit us to see how everything is Developing in the Realm.

Best Regards and we hope to see you again in "Castle Village"

*BlueGem* and *GreenGem*
  • I saw it when you was making it 5 rates form me
  • Like everyone said, definitely 5 stars
    It's just an amazing realm
  • Deffo a realm to go into the realm museum!! +5 stars
    edited January 2018

I saw it when you was making it 5 rates form me

Thank you very much for the 5 Stars you gave us :D We Appriciate it. We will see you again in "Castle Village".
    sjoof said:

Like everyone said, definitely 5 stars
    It's just an amazing realm

Thank you for the 5 Stars you Rated for our Grand Project "Castle Village". Come as Many times you want :D

Deffo a realm to go into the realm museum!! +5 stars

Thank you *Darkness*Plays for the Compliment and thank you for the 5 Stars you gave us for our Project. We hope to see you soon again.