- discussion closed -

- Vlad -- Vlad - Member
edited April 2018 in General Chat
I am wondering... have u ever won a raffle prize? It is really interesting idk why to hear about that! It is like magic! And can u pls tell me more about how this raffle system works? Now there is a ram as prize... (isn't that omg?) I just wanted to make a discussion and made so i made this one ;3

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    The more tokens you put in the raffle box, the higher the chance you have of winning :P
  • oh, but HOW is the winner chosen? and... did u ever won one? ;3
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

oh, but HOW is the winner chosen? and... did u ever won one? ;3

Randomly, probably some random name generator. And I’ve never won a raffle :P
  • I am a loser :(
  • Actually in this case it would be a random number generator...

And no, haven't won any raffles yet. I did see some posts where some won because they put so many tokens in during the CHRISTmas raffles, but another posted that they won with just one token entered. So it only takes one to win...but you increase the odds of winning the more tokens you put in. However, as it is random, anything can happen. It's basically similar to playing the lottery.
  • I am wondering... have u ever won a raffle prize? It is really interesting idk why to hear about that! It is like magic! And can u pls tell me more about how this raffle system works? Now there is a ram as prize... (isn't that omg?) I just wanted to make a discussion and made so i made this one ;3

I won the dragon pet raffle! Entered with about 50 tokens!
  • never won..... no matter how much cubits i spend :/
  • I won a Krampus Mask and Bunny PJs during the Cubicmas raffle :3
    I won the Krampus Mask with 1 token and the PJs with 20
  • Never.

Give me some of ur luck
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Never
  • I always lose. The one time, I put in 90 something. Sad face.
  • I never won even once I put 100 XD
  • I never won even once I put 100 XD

Same I put it about 100+ and didn't win anything
  • I suck XD. When I was reading ur comments this is what came to my mind! Wish u all good luck! :) *^^*
  • never have won, there have been some winners, but the system has been around for a bit over a year now i think

im not sure if this is true... BUT I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won a Krampus Mask and Bunny PJs during the Cubicmas raffle :3

im not sure if this is true... BUT I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can assure you it is :P
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I never won even once I put 100 XD

750. Lost.
  • U said:

I never won even once I put 100 XD

750. Lost.
    1000. Lost i wasted c lololol xd
  • I won the raffle before
  • Really? The halo one?